Seventeen

Hyejin

I woke up and quickly wash up, i will watch the guesting of BTS in America.

I was pretty excited to watch it since i can see Namjoon, the other side of him, the leader of BTS RM.

I made some food to eat while watching and sit on my couch to watch the show.

The whole time i was watching, i would laugh and be amaze.

When the the host ask the group if they are single, i grip my pillow and wait for their answer.

I was looking at Namjoon.

'Will he say it?'

When Taehyung raise his hand and said Wheein name i scream. I was so happy for my bestfriend.

'I will tease her later'

The host ask if any members is on relationship, i keep on looking at Namjoon.

When they shake their head said no one just Taehyung.

My smile drop, i dont know why but i feel like i was choking even im not eating or drinking.

'I will wait,i promise to wait for him'

I just smile and wait for the show to end. But even though its funny i dont feel like laughing, i laugh but a force laugh.

Then i felt my hand is wet, i look down then i realised i was crying.

"What the heck?!why am i crying?"

I quickly wipe my tears and turn off the tv.

Still sitting on the sofa,i keep thinking that its ok.

I kept holding my tears.

"I dont want to cry! Why would i cry?!".

Then i felt like im out of breath. I shake me head then my tears just fell.

I cry and cry until i calm down. I stood up and walk to my bathroom to wash up.

I look at my reflection at the mirror, my eyes are red and swollen.

'I look like shit'

I wash up and go back to sleep.

I look at my phone and saw a message from Namjoon.

From:My king 👑

Talk to you later babe ok?Sorry! We have some shoot right now. Bye love you!

I sigh and put my phone back to my night stand.

'My schedule today is later at afternoon i can sleep to make my eyes rest from too much crying'

At Practice Room(The next day)

"Yah Ahn Hyejin!"Wheein said as soon as i enter our pratice room.

"Yes?"

"What is that?"Wheein both hands on her hips.

"What"

"We saw the show that the boys had a guesting"Yong unnie

"Ah that! Their amazing right?".i said smiling

"Yeah that! Why the hell did Namjoon oppa didn't say anything?"Wheein

"Did you guys fight?"Byul unnie said.

"No, i told you guys we want to keep it private for now."i said not looking at them and tying my shoe lace.

"Its been months Hyejinnie, fans have idea of you two dating since every time were in award show he keeps looking at you".Byul unnie said while warming up.

"Yeah thats right and there's this one time that you guys go out someone saw you they didnt have a photo of you two 'cause you guys run like crazy and hide"Yong unnie said while tying her hair.

"Really? I have no idea!"i said while laughing.

"Are you ok?"Wheein comes to me and pat my back.

"Yeah of course,why?"

"You sure? 'Cause youre not laughing with your eyes, we know you."Yong unnie said

"Oh my gosh! Im fine! You guys over thinking things"i said and tried to walk away from them.

Byul unnie hold my hand,preventing me from escaping.

"Yah! Tell us if youre not ok we are here for you"Wheein

I sigh and walk to them, we all hug and i look at them."Really guys im fine, im ok dont worry about me".

"Really?"they all said to me

I smiled and nod. We hug then laugh and continue to practice.

Even though deep in my heart i know that im not ok,that im slowly dying.

'Sorry guys i love you all,but i dont want to worry you about me'