Thirteen

Hyejin

"Make sure you lock the doors before you go to bed".Namjoon said while walking downstair.

"And call me anytime, also eat on time, sleep on time ok?"he continued.

"Yes,Yes what are you?my father? You sound like my dad but my dad never nag me like this"

He stop and look at me.

"Hyejin I'm serious, youre alone here for one more week i know this is a safe place but i want to make sure youre ok". I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his big waist.

"Im sorry babe,i just dont want you to worry about me too much."

He sigh and hug me tight.

"Im going to miss you,be safe while youre here ok?".

"Yes, you too be careful there and see you in one week".i said to him still hugging.

He hold my face and kiss me, i kiss him back and cling to his neck.

I pull away from him and look at him.

"I love you Hyejin".

I smile at him,"I love you too Namjoon".

We walk at his car,he load his luggage and i just stood there and look at him.

Before hopping in to his car he walk to me and hold my hands.

"Please be careful here and i'll miss you".

"Yea, you too be careful im going to miss you too."i replied smiling a little

He peck my lips and hug me again then hop to his car.

He starts the car and drive outside the gate but before going off he roll down his window.

"I love you bye babe"he said

I laugh and replied to him"I love you too babe". He smile at me then drive away.

Im just standing there until i can no longer see his car.

I walk back inside and lock the gate i head inside the house and make sure to check if i lock the main door and the glass door.

After making sure everything is ok i head upstair.

Im walking towards the bedroom but then i stop in front of the studio room its slightly open.

I head inside and gasp.

Flowers in the couch and a gift with a letter on top.

I walk towards it and pick it up. I open the letter and read it.

My love,

Im sorry for leaving you alone here I really dont want to but i have no choice im sorry and thank you, thank you because staying here with you really make my soul and mind at ease,i feel refresh and of course making you mine i love you truly with all my heart, i will do everything for you i love you so much Hyejin. Please Be careful here and dream of me 😂😘

See you in one week love

-Your Man

I laugh but a tear escape my eyes.

I wipe it and open the gift, i laugh again but my eyes water more after seeing it.

Its a picture of us in out first date and a small box with a note.

I open it and a plain white gold ring welcome me i look at it and saw his name that was engrave in it.

K.Namjoon

I read the note.

Ps. I have one too its a couple ring your name is on my ring. Keep it close to you wherever you are.

I laugh and wipe my tears i put on the ring in my ring finger and look at it.

'Its beautiful'

I walk outside and head to the bedroom i put the flower in the vase and keep the ring box in my bag.

I grab my phone and text him.

To: My King👑

Thank you i love it, it fits perfectly
how did you know my finger size?

I put my down and also check the glass door before laying on the bed.

I look at my ring again and smile.

'See you soon'

I close my eyes and i drift to sleep.