Finale

Third person

3 months past after the proposal at the award show, the two become more busy than ever.

Preparing for their wedding is taking their time but they are happy to even care. As long as they get married.

They held a press conference for everyone to know,they answers question and tell their story. Many of their fans support them but there are some who don't but they don't care what's important is their happiness.

"Omo I cant believe it our Hyegi is getting married"Yongsun said wiping a single tear.

"Yah!! Unnie!! Stop! You're the only one crying! Look!! We are all happy and here you are crying!! Stop it!"Moonbyul hiss clearly annoyed at the oldest who first thing she did in the morning was cry in their hotel suit.

They are in Japan for the wedding,friends and family of the groom and bride are here,since it's a private wedding only close to them are invited. But later on in the reception they are going to host a vlive to share some happenings to their fans.

"Unnie I'm not going anywhere I'm just getting married"Hyejin said looking at the oldest. All of them are ready,the gown,the flowers and the bridesmaid.

"Yeah I know I just...you know you're not single anymore! We can't have a drink whenever we want to!"Yongsun cried

"Unnie! Please stop it's almost starting and look at your make up its almost ruin!"Wheein said with a frown on her face.

Hyejin laugh and walk towards her oldest member. "Of course we can have a drink Unnie anytime we want to, Namjoon would never hold me back he knows I'm a independent woman and I will never hold him back also we understand each other to the point that by just looking we know what each of us want"

"Really?"

"Really unnie so stop crying Eric Oppa will see you with ruin make up later"

Yongsun looks at Hyejin and wipes her tears,she smile and hug her youngest, she's so proud to see her like this.

"5 minutes bride get ready".the coordinator said

Hyejin looks at her members with a nervous smile.

"Enchant them with your charm Hyejinah"Moonbyul said smiling.

They all laugh and head to their position,the bell ring sign that the wedding is starting.

Family of both Groom and Bride walk, then the Bridesmaid walk with their partner when all of them settled it's time for the bride to walk with her father.

Hyejin walk with her father, Namjoon was looking at her lovingly.

"I'm so lucky hyung"he whispered to his bestman.

Jin just pat his shoulder and smile.

While walking Hyejin father squeezed her hand."I'm so proud of you my daughter".

Hyejin almost burst in tears hearing what her father just said.

"It's because of you and Mom you made me what I am today. You love me and support me a thank you wasn't enough dad"Hyejin said

Her father chuckle and stop in front of Namjoon,he give her hand to him and say."Just be happy you two for the rest of your life that's enough for us".

Namjoon bow to Hyejin father who will be his father after the ceremony.

"I promise to love her sir".Namjoon said still bowing.

Her father hold his shoulder,Namjoon look up and was startled by Hyejin's father.

Hyejins father hug him and said. "I'm proud of you too".

He let go and step back but before going to where Hyejin's mother is he said."Call me dad son".

Namjoon and Hyejin look at Hyejin's father walking to his sit.

Namjoon smile and said."Yes dad"

The ceremony start and now it's time to said their vows.

"I Kim Namjoon will love you for the rest of our lives through sadness and happiness I will be right beside you in every step of our lives, living without you is like living in a world without music, I can't imagine it. I love you with all of me".

"I Ahn Hyejin will love you for the rest of our lives through hardship and success, i will be right beside you in every step of our lives. I may not be a perfect girlfriend for you but I will be a capable and loving wife to you, I love you with all my heart and soul."

The priest give them the rings and said. "By the power bestowed upon me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride".

Claps and cheers from their friends and family is all you can hear.

After lifting the veil and before kissing her, Namjoon said. "I love you Mrs Kim".

Hyejin smile and said."I love you too My husband".

They smile and kiss each other.

After the chaotic but happy reception earlier thanks to their members who never stop at teasing them. They now at the rest house where all things started.

Hyejin is looking at the scenery in the balcony.

"Hey Mrs. Kim Hyejin".Namjoon said wrapping his arms on her waist,He kiss her neck and back hug her.

They look at the scenery together.

He then spin her around to made her look at him.

Hyejin laugh at what Namjoon did. He hold her face and caress her lips with his thumb.

"I love you so much babe".Namjoon said looking at Hyejin with a hooded eyes.

Hyejin cling her arms to Namjoons neck and made their foreheads kiss before whispering."I love you too babe with all of me".

Namjoon kiss her, he then carry her to the bed and lay her on it.

He almost rip her lingerie."You look so sexy in this i will buy you more so wear it for me".said Namjoon with a husky voice,eyes hooded with desire.

Hyejin laugh and hold his face.

"Don't rush my heart, its just us in our own little world together forever".

Namjoon then kiss her and ask."Do you like my gift?"

"Of course its so beautiful thank you babe".Hyejin said looking at the frame on the wall with a big R+H with pictures of them.

She then kiss him that made him out of control and make love to her all night long.

Fin.

Authors Note;

It's the end loves! I hope you enjoy my story! But wait!! Look forward for the epilogue I will drop it soon!Thank you for all the love you give to this story! I hope you support my other story too! See you soon loves! Keep safe Saranghanu loves! 💙 You guys are the best! We are still number 1🎉 yehey!