thirty-one

[little white lies]

Finn
Quincy I gonna do it.
Delivered 12:47pm

Quincy
Do what exactly?
Delivered 2:56pm

Finn
I'm telling November about you and Peter.

Quincy
We can't yet Finn and you know that.

Finn
I can't keep lying to her. She thinks her dad left because of her. Quincy she has to know the truth. I don't care what her mom says or your dad I just want her to know the truth. I'm the only person whose been honest with her from the start and I've kept it a secret long enough. I can't keep doing this. Every time she talks about you guys I feel like it's going to slip out.

Quincy
Let me talk to pops before you do anything Finn. Just hold out a little longer.

Finn
I'll try.
Delivered 3:18pm

Quincy
Pops wants you to come over.
Delivered 4:20pm

Finn
When? Now?

Quincy
No, next Friday for dinner. He wants you and Nova to come for dinner and then he will tell her. He thinks it would be best if she heard it from him. He doesn't know how she'll react and if she has a bad reaction it won't be good for you. If she wants to be angry or upset at least it will be at him. That way you can act like you had no clue.

Finn
Next Friday?

Quincy
Yes, at 6:30. He's going to talk to Maria tomorrow about the plan. Until then just try not to say anything about it okay. Just ask her to come with you to dinner at our place. Make up some reason if she asks okay?

Finn
Yeah, I got it. Thank you Quincy. I'll see you on Friday.

Quincy
You're welcome frog.
Delivered 4:57

Finnie
November I have a serious question for you.
Delivered 5:26pm

November
Yes Finn the frog?

Finnie
Peter and Quincy invited the both of us to dinner at their place next Friday at 6:30. Do you want to go? You can say no!

November
Of course I want to go! They're my favorite people silly. What's the dinner for?

Finnie
Just to catch up. Peters been working a lot and Quincys been well, Quincy.

November
Yeah that's one way to describe him. But okay, Friday at 6:30, dinner with the homies. I'll mark it in my calendar.

Finnie
I hate it when you call us that.

November
But you're one of the homies.

Finnie
I thought I was your boyfriend?

November
Fine then, you're my homie and they're the homies.

Finnie
What's the difference? I'm still a homie.

November
You're MY homie though. So you can't be somebody else homie cause you're already mine.

Finnie
You know what, I think I'm cool with that.

November
You better be because you're not getting anything better then that.

Finnie
Thanks, I really feel the love.

November
That's my specialty. But although I do love talking to you my mom needs me to help make dinner. I'll talk to you later.

Finnie
Okay, don't burn the house down.

November
I won't!!
Delivered 5:54pm

———

I'm awful at updating I know but it's gonna get good so it's worth the wait. I mean I'd hope you'd think that. I don't really know how good this story is but thank you to the people who actually like it and comment as they're reading. Thank you to the people who have made it this far and still read when I update every decade I really appreciate you guys and you don't even know it. So enjoy what is to come.

Also don't forget about the playlist for this story. It's on spotify and if needed I can put in on Apple Music. Just comment if you'd like it on Apple Music!

 Just comment if you'd like it on Apple Music!