nine

[ leave ]

november^з^
do you ever feel like maybe you just need to leave for a little while? like take a break from your life for a bit.

finn^-^
yeah, i'm pretty sure everybody does.

november^з^
well i really feel like it right now. i don't know what to do.

finn^-^
why, what happened?

november^з^
it's just that everytime my mom notices me it's just to yell at me for something that isn't my fault. it makes me feel awful.

finn^-^
have you told her how you feel?

november^з^
no. she's never there when i work up the confidence.

finn^-^
you just gotta do it november. i know it's scary at first but it'll make you feel better.

november^з^
you sure?

finn^-^
definitely. also you a great person okay? don't let anybody make you feel like you aren't. you're the greatest person i've ever met.

november^з^
thank finn. anyways enough about me, how was your day?

finn^-^
it was good. my friend caleb came over and we hung out. i told him about you and he said that you seemed pretty cool.

november^з^
that's great. tell him thanks for thinking so highly of me.

finn^-^
will do, oh and my parents said they'd like you to come over for dinner soon. they insisted and as i remember said, "she's a sweet girl i hope she comes around more, finn maybe invite her to dinner."

you don't have to come but that's up to you.

november^з^
i'm glad they like me, i'll come to dinner maybe friday night? my moms out of town for work so i won't have to worry about her finding out.

finn^-^
that's perfect. i'll let them know you agreed in the morning.

november^з^
okay, i'll talk to you tomorrow finnie boy.

finn^-^
goodnight november.

november^з^
goodnight finn.

-

310 words