Mine Too

- Morning - 8:30 AM
November 9

  India I stayed with Asian tonight cause I know she doesn't like being left alone

  India
I stayed with Asian tonight cause I know she doesn't like being left alone . I slept next to her but I could tell that she was acting like someone was holding her . Like someone was behind her she had a little smirk on her face and I was confused as hell . Well if she's happy then I'm happy.

—————————
I went downstairs to get ready for the day and I grabbed my phone . I was scrolling down my timeline and I seen Von and Asian on the shaderoom .

( act like that's them hugged up in the bed)

 liked by only1kimia and 29,737 others theshaderoom #PressPlay : #TSRBaeWatch - Looks like #KingVon and #AsianDoll ( AKA AsianDaBratt) are boo'd up together 👀

theshaderoom #PressPlay : #TSRBaeWatch - Looks like #KingVon and #AsianDoll ( AKA AsianDaBratt) are boo'd up together 👀.

View all 8,037 comments
lolabria ain't this for the shaderoom teens ...
↪️
     Laydadoll rightttt .

mayajanae she ina bed with my man ....
lildurk damn 😂
tiamomae stay out these famous people business ..
kingvonfrmdao ❤️
  ↪️
   Briafrmda9 @kingvonfrmdao LMAO
Layladabratt @kingvonfrmdao explain .....

I know Asian finna be heated . It's not even like that .. But it could be . I finished getting dressed and put on my dress . Durk called me and was asking me about the Asian thing .

"Did Asian see it ?" Durk asked while yelling into the phone .

"Nigga the hell you yelling for . No." I said while rolling my eyes.

"She still sleep ?"

"Yeah . Damn why?"

"We finna come pick y'all up . Get dressed ."

Every time Durk say that it's either they gon spend money on us pur we going on a hit . Whatever it is I know i'm getting payed regardless .

I went upstairs to get Asian but she was up already .

"Damn my notifications bussin ."

( Asians Phone )

Layla 😘.
iMessage.
Instagram
{ asiandabrat} laniyah started following you
{asiandabrat} nickiminaj started following you
Manager .
iMessage