How It Go

- the next day -

"Asian ! Asian ! Asian !"

"Damn girl what !"

I'm thinking how the hell she got in my house . That's besides the point though .

"You wanna go with me and Jayda?"

"Where y'all going ?" I said while being half sleep.

"We going to get our nails did . You need that shit done ."

"Bitch shut up ." I said while laughing .

"Aight what time y'all wanna go ?"

"We going now ! Get dressed !"

"Damn . Yall always out."

I got out the bed and showered and put on my white cropped shirt and black biker shorts and slides . My boobs and shit was showing . I don't give a fuck honestly cause I'm single as hell .

"Girl you boobs showing Von gon get you ."

"He not my nigga ."

"Not what I heard .."

"What you mean."

"I heard Von talking to Durk about taking you out tonight and asking you out ."

"You just now telling me ?"

"My bad .. But me , jayda, baby , booka , durk , molly , mulatto , pooh , and some more people gon be there . They want you to think that it's just a regular going out ."

"Damn what I'm supposed to wear ?"

"A damn dress or  something nice I don't know ."

"This why you dragging me out the bed ?"

"Yes goofy. Let's go ."

Me and India got in the car with the windows rolled down . We was looking good recording and shit as we should .

I posted an picture of my self to my story and it a notification says  {asiandabratt} kingvonfrmdao 😍

"Thank you luv🥰." I replied .

"Get ready later ma . Wear something nice ."

"Aight "daddy".

"Aight Ma ."

I don't think Von gon ask me out . He prolly just gon take me out and say can we start talking for real and shit like that . I don't know how it go . We'll see how this shit go .

I got my nails did and they look cute as fuck . India got pink and Jayda got purple . By that time it  was time for us to get ready .

"I'll be back yall finna get dressed ." India said .

"Same . I'll meet y'all at the restaurant ." Jayda said .

They left and I freshened back up and did my make up and lashes.

I didn't wanna wear a dress so I just threw this corset type top on with these shorts . India need to get here so she can take my pictures .

I'm hungry as hell but we finna eat . I'm sick of going out and shit I be wanting to chill and work but I guess India right . We barely get out so I might as well live my life because life is too short .
- 10 minutes later -
India finally here . She look good as hell . I do too .