War Wit Us

Thank you to @PartyNextFriday for this idea 😍.

Asian

I layed back down and fell off to sleep until I felt tugging on my ankle . I brushed it off but I kept feeling it . What the fuck ?

" The fuck !" I yelled when I realized what was going on . It was Kris and Jania. They had these black ski masks on with lashes and some black clothing looking like some ninjas .

Next thing you know I was in a black bag and I could barely breathe ! I poked an hole in the bag and was able to breathe finally ! I'm fragile as hell and they was just throwing me around . I would've beat them hoes if I wasn't caught off guard .

 I would've beat them hoes if I wasn't caught off guard

DayVon

I walked out the room with Asian cause it got awkward and I came back in and she wasn't in her bed . I seen her lashes on the side and her phone but not her . I checked the bathroom she wasn't in there either .

I'm just gon call around and see if anybody seen her ..

...

"Jania ... You seen Asian?

"No I haven't . Why?"

"She missing .. I can't find her . Look out for me ."

"I guess Von. Hope you find her ."

I called Jania and she had like an dry attitude with me . Don't get no attitude with me bitch I'll ring your neck about my bitch Asian. Let me call Kris . She prolly in a dick appointment .

" Aye Kris ?"

                   " Yea Von ."

"You seen Asian ?
                       "No . I thought y'all was broken up ."

"Mind your business . Aye just keep a look out ."
                         " No promises ."

Damn I regret fucking that bitch ... I'll find her in the morning let me go to sleep now .

Asian

They took me to this dark ass alley and got me tied to a chair .

" Why y'all got me tied up to a chair ?"

" Because you got what we want ."

" Who? Von ? You can't be serious ."

" Yes .."

" Listen why are y'all so mad about me and this dude being together . Take it up with him not me .."

I finally broke out the rope and Jania and Kris chased me . They grabbed my arms then I kicked both of them . I ran upstairs grabbed a knife and stabbed Kris and Jania . I ran out and didn't stop running . Once I did I was so out of breath I could've died .

I stopped at this light and I tried crossing a busy street and almost got hit by a car . Fuck ! Why me I was just trying to chill .

I had to put this part out cause y'all wanted me to update it so baddd ! Ima have another part out for y'all soon ! Don't forget to comment and vote