Trust Issues

Asian and India
Warning : Y'all a little bit of violence my come up and shi

While leaving out I got a call from this 773 number .

"Who this?" I said .

"What's the area code ?" India asked .

"773."

"My hometown..... Answer ."

"Hello?"

"This Asian ?"

"Yeah why ?"

"Aye I'm not trynna be messy or nothing but Kris been talking shit about your ass ."

"Kris ? Who the fuck.."

"Yeah . On twitter . Her twitter page is private but she been posting shit and the comments are saying if your talking about Asian tag her ."

That bitch don't know me .

"What she say ."

"Basically she saying she wanna fight . Telling you to pop out ."

"Aight . Thank you ."

"No problem. You didn't hear it from me ."

I'm confused on how they got my number . That's besides the point but this bitch better stop tweeting about me. I didn't do shit to her .

"What happened sis ?" India asked .

"Kris talking shit . Saying she wanna fight ."

"For what? Ain't she pregnant .."

"Yeah . I'm not fighting her ass . I'm not scared but I ain't trynna get bashed for fighting a pregnant bitch ."

"Her baby gon die ."

"India !" I said .

"What . She out here trynna fight somebody gon kick her in the stomach ."

I tried hard not to laugh . Lord forgive me but this hoe keep testing me .

"Girl come on let's leave ."

We got in the car and we drove to the club . It was packed with famous people . All I seen was diamonds bouncing off necks and drinks and smoke filling the air .

"It stank in here ." India said while fanning .

"That weed ." I said while sniffing it in.

We walked in and I seen some of my rapper friends I knew . I seen Lil Baby which I knew Jayda was here .

"Girl why the fuck you ain't tell us you was here ?" I do said .

"Girl I didn't wanna come anyway . Im glad y'all here . So what's been going on ."

"Three bitches saying they pregnant by Von. Well let me not say 3 bitches . 1 bitch and 2 females ."

"Damn it's like that . You be doing Kris bogus ." India chuckled .

"I don't like her . It's not because of Von it's because she got a problem with me ."

"Yeah she's pretty weird to me ." Jayda says .

While talking for a while a nice tall nigga with dents n his head came up to me .

"Hey ma ." He said while licking his lips .

"Uh Von gon kill you ." India whispered in my ear .

"Hi. What's your name ?" I asked .

"Kentrell . I'm NBA Youngboy ."