Get Back Gang

Thank you to @suckarisclit for this plot cause I would've had nothing to do .

Asian

I know me and Von are broken up right now . I mean we broken up but we still together type shit . If you know what I mean . I'm gon do him how he did me. I know that sound bogus but hell he hurt me . Give em a taste of his own medicine

Right now I'm about to go out with Jayda and India . I'm sure India knows about what happened cause I'm sure Durk tells her everything .

I threw on my lil zip up and did my make up like usual with the blue hair .

I called Jayda and India to see if they were ready . "Is y'all ready?" "Girl we outside your house ." "Damn!" I said while zipping my makeup bag up. "Ok I'll be out there ." "Girl stay in we coming in!"

These hoes always pop up when I don't want them too . I can't stand them but at least I don't gotta waste my gas.

I played Bonnie and Clyde by Tink on the speaker why checking myself again to make sure I look good . Period .

    "Damn hoe you actually going outside ?"
     "Yes . I'm single !"
   "What!" India said .
"Girl I know you knew don't act surprised ."
"Ok yeah I did . But tell me why y'all broke up forreal.".
        "We not broke up but we is . We was just on the phone with each other ."
   "See I can't deal with y'all ...."
"We broken up but we together . If you know you know ."
  "Yeah that's how me and Baby be ." Jayda said .
  "Girl you need to leave him in general ."
"He spoils me so he can cheat on me as much as he wants ."
This girl need help ... She not gon be satisfied till he fuck the wrong bitch and she running around with her coochie leaking .

"Let's go ! You ready Asian ?"
     "Yeah . I'm ready ."

We got in the car and I took videos of me singing the music they was playing and shit . They was playing the City Girls . I don't got no issue with them I just got into it with JT. It was a whole lot of mess about the song do it on the tip and my verse was taken off.
   a:n asian rode tf out that beat

"You think Ima find me a man here ?"

"Yes girl. Full of fine niggas." India said .

"Girl but nobody like Von ."

"Girl of course not . Nobody ever gon be like Von . He one of a kind ." India said .

   - 10 minutes later -
We made it to the club we was hosting . Well I was hosting as well . "Girl is my hair straight ?" Jayda said .

"Yes girl damn ! You look fine ."

We walked in all together and everybody was screaming from being so happy . The security wouldn't let us near them . I can't stand them sometimes .

"We got Asian Doll , India , and Jayda in the buildingggg! Make some noiseeee !"
  Everybody was making noises and shit .

I seen one of these old dudes I was messing with before Von. He looked could with his hair and his chains . "I see you eyeing him ." Jayda said . "Girl no I'm not ."

I performed some of my songs like Nunna Dat Shit and H.A.N . The crowd was hype as fuck . I took some pictures with the crowd and shit it was all just fun .
   •
"What's up Mama!"
It was the nigga I used to mess with . Von don't know him . I think he know of him thru the rap industry.

"Hey . How you been?"

"Good . You wanna take a picture ?"

"Yeah sure ...!"

We took a picture / video with me kissing him . Not on the lips .. cheek . Nothing too serious .
"Girl .. everybody talking about you and Von ."

"We not together .."

"Everybody know that ! But they think y'all together and they seen you kissing on you know who."

"Don't care ."

"You should . You putting his life at risk you know Von crazy as fuck ."

"I guessss."

We stayed at the party for a while enjoying and drinking, smoking , and dancing .

- 3 hours later -
The party was over with and we got back in the car . While walking to the car I felt a tap on my shoulder .
"What the fuck ." I said .

"Ma'm."

"Who are you?"

"It's Booka .."

"Ok what you want ?"

"We got problems ...."

What y'all think about this part ? I wanted to get this out for y'all asap butttt always thank you @suckarisclit for the suggestion for this party🥰