Tuff

DayVonI just woke up and about to get started wit my day

DayVon
I just woke up and about to get started wit my day . I woke up and got a text from Asian .

Asian : Goodmorning Ima start sending you these everyday . Still don't like you bye .
   Love you too.
a:n y'all remember this🥺🥺

I might as well go to the studio and make my song for ha . I feel bad for doing her how I did her .

A/N i edited it to where von just gon make the song about her . the letter to asian doll song / hard to trust .

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready . I just threw on some jeans and a white t shirt with my air force ones . Nothing too much . I tucked my glock in my pants too . Niggas ain't gon catch me lacking z

At the studio

I made it to the studio and it's just me here . Durk and Booka was coming by later but I was just gone get started on the song. I had some people send beats to my email . I picked which one I liked best and set up it up for me to record the song .

- 2 hours later -
Booka and Durk here and they brought me some food cause a nigga been hungry all day .

"Damn yall thought about a nigga ." I said while eating my fries .
"Yeah I guess . Shouldn't have got you shit ." Booka chuckled .

"Shut yo fat ass up." I said while my mouth was stuffed .

"Swallow yo food boi." Booka laughed .

"So what song you recording ?" Durk asked .

"Song about Asian ..."

"Aw shit . Y'all not together ?"

"No shit sherlock ." Durk said while throwing a pillow at Booka .

"I didn't know he was acting like he was unbothered on twitter ."

"I can't be tripping over her . I got bigger problems . Mici and Kema pregnant ."

"Kris is too." Durk added .

"That's not my damn baby! Her horse face ass."

"But you fucked her ..."

"To make Asian mad ..."

"You sick ."

"As fuck." Booka said .

"Here y'all go again ..."