Message

Asian

Asian

The party was over with and we got back in the car . While walking to the car I felt a tap on my shoulder .
"What the fuck ." I said .

"Ma'm."

"Who are you?"

"It's Booka .."

"Ok what you want ?"

"We got problems."

"What's going on ?" I said while stopping in my tracks .

"Von seen you and the nigga ."

"So what?"

"He trynna kill both of y'all ."

"Me? I ain't do shit . I ain't do nothing but give him a taste of his own medicine ."

"Yeah I guess but you gon die ."

"Please . I'll shoot him and his legs have them mfs pushed back even farther ."

Booka chuckled . Booka cute too not gon lie . Damn let me stop being a hoe this Von friend .

"Well thanks for warning me Booka . He not gon do shit to me though . I appreciate you though ."

"You better listen . But aight . Be smooth Asian."

That's crazy he came all the way out here just to tell me that . At least someone cares . I got in the car with Jayda and India and I made my way home.

"Bitch your not scared ?"

"Yes I am . Von probably is gon kill me ."

"That's on you . We told you ."

"Shut the fuck up."

The whole ride back to the house I was quiet . Wasn't in the mood for anything at all . Von ain't text me or nothing so I don't know what that mean . That probably mean it's something bad . Cause he would text me if he didn't do nothing fr .  This nigga sick in the head . I'm gon shoot him in the legs sick of his ass .

"You want us to stay the night ?" Jayda said .

"Yes please ." I said with puppy dog eyes .

They stayed with me like usual and me was so happy . If I die I got witnesses.