GTA

Asian

I woke up and I scrubbed the crust out my eyes

I woke up and I scrubbed the crust out my eyes . I was scrolling on my instagram and I came across this post of Von and this chick named Kris.

liked by imkaylab and 12,738 others theshaderoomteens #BaeWatch Chicago rapper #KingVon's sister #KaylaB posted an picture of the rapper posted up with #KrisSummersview all 3,221 others laylay365 she doing this just to make sb madlaymonaae I alway...

theshaderoomteens #BaeWatch Chicago rapper #KingVon's sister #KaylaB posted an picture of the rapper posted up with #KrisSummers
view all 3,221 others
laylay365 she doing this just to make sb mad
laymonaae I always got weird vibes from his sister

Uhm what the fuck ? Talking about some "mood" I'm not even mad about anything honestly . I'm a street bitch and I kill people . I don't fuck around .  I got out my bed and and went in my kitchen to make me some food . I seen an shadow coming from my pantry. I grabbed a knife out the kitchen and walked over there . Someone popped out and I had the knife aiming ready to take action .

"Damn chill . It's me Von."

"Why the fuck you in my house ?"

"Damn I can't chill ?"

"Naw you can't ."I said while fake smiling .

He wrapped his arm around me when his chin on my shoulder . I ignored him as much as I could because that picture got me thinking . Do he still got ties with ex's? Other hoes on the side .. I don't know honestly .

"What you cooking ?" He asked .

"Something for me ."

"What's wrong ? You acting all uptight."

"I'm ok."

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him . His dreads was covering his face while he was licking his big lips .

"Nothing. DayVon!"

He let my chin go and went into my fridge and picked some apples . "Von why you got my apples ?" "Cause they my favorite fruit ."