Rollin

Lmao y'all I got writers block y'all!

So I'm ending the story . Thanks for all the reads ..

Lmao I'm just playing y'all.

I woke up out my sleep and turned to Jayda . She was still sleep but I got up and she started moving and she eventually woke up .

"What's wrong girl ?" She asked me . I had this look on my face like something stunk so bad . She knew something was wrong but I ain't say anything .

"I had this dream. I'm finna get killed ."

"By who?"

"I don't know . I don't think ..."

"Then why you tell me girl ." Jayda said while rolling her eyes and falling back to sleep .

"Bitch I'm finna die and you mad cause I don't know who gon kill me ?"
I did know who it was I just didn't want to say anything.

I got ready for the day and went to shower. I hope that dream isn't true cause I won't even lie I am scared. Scared for my damn life honestly .

I got out the shower and put on my clothes . I did my hair and lashes and took some pictures then I left . Y'all already know where I went ... Von's house .

I got to the door and he took all damn day to open the door . I was waiting outside looking stupid till he opened the door . He had his joggers on and opened the door .

"What made you wanna come here ?" He asked . Nigga be lucky I came I wanted to go somewhere else and not here .

"I need help ."

"With what?"He asked .

"I had this dream . A dream I never had before but I'm about to get killed ."

"You about to what?"

"You heard me . Get killed ."

Von licked his lips and put his hand on his chin . I know he finna ask a dumb ass question too so I'm just preparing myself .

"Why would you get killed ?"

"DayVon I don't fucking know . If I knew don't you think I would do something to stop it ."

"Don't think nothing of it . Nobody gon hurt you as long as I'm around ."

Von do make me feel protected and we always get into it no matter what happen we forever gon be straight .

...

"I'm still mad at you for kissing that nigga ." Von said .

"That was so long ago . Plus you can't be mad you do worse shit then me . Stop always playing victim ."

"Bitch shut up ."

"No cause you know I'm fucking right . You always acting like I did something to you when I'm the one who actually hurting ."

He stayed quiet . As he should cause he got me fucked up . Quiet ain't no back talk . I went to his room and got in his bed. That bitch comfortable as hell and nobody gon stop me .

I got an text from Jayda and she was asking where I went .

Jayda
Bitch where the fuck did you go ?

Asian
I went to go do something .

Jayda
You with Von ain't you ?

Asian
And is ...

Jayda
Girl I can't stand you✌🏾. Don't get pregnant .

Asian
No promises 🥰

Shid I ain't trynna have no kids . I ain't even fucking with Von for real like that I'm jus bored . Yes I said it and yes I'm lying . Von came in the room and sat by me and he was still asking me about the dream I told him I had .

"Who would possibly try to hurt you ?" Von asked while playing with his dreads .

"All your hoes ." I smirked while looking down .

"Bitch stop playing I'm being serious ."

"I am too .. Listen probably that Jania bitch and all the other hoes in the picture ."

Von stayed quiet for a little while cause he knew I was right . He got up and left the room because it started  to get awkward .

Let me know what y'all want to happen pleaseee . Leave feedback and I got y'all.