chapter 5

Y/n's  P.O.V

'PETER LET ME OUT OF HERE, I screamed but he didn't answer he just shook the box making me fall. I heard him laugh and I just rolled my eyes. 'Peter please let me out, I asked 'I'm sorry y/n but I can't let you out of there not if your going to stop me from taking Henry's heart, Peter said. 'my dream was right you are going to hurt that poor boy, I said. 'I'm not hurting him just taking his heart and putting it in me, Peter said. Peter listen even though I go against all this If you let me out of here I'll, I spoke. 'You'll what, Peter asked. I gulped 'I'll help you get Henry's heart, I said. 'Nice try y/n that's not happening, Peter said. 'NO I'm serous as much as this kills me I want to help you, I said as I felt the box being placed on the ground. I was soon out of that horrible box.

'Now listen y/n you better keep your word and help me with this and if you don't your back in that box or I'll put you somewhere worse, Peter said. I glared at him I was going to ask where but I didn't really want to find out. 'Come on, Peter said as he grabbed my arm thinking I'd probably run off. 'Don't worry Peter I'm not going anywhere so let go, I said. We went back to the tents where Peter had left Henry with the boys. Now y/n you stay with Henry don't tell him anything he trusts you so if you tell him. I cut Peter off. 'I know I'm not going to say anything I'll just sit with Henry and the boys, I said. 'Good... Hello Boys, Peter said as Henry stood up. Peter y/n, Henry said. 'Now listen Henry I need you to stay here with y/n I need to do something, Peter said as Henry nodded his head. Peter was about to walk away when he stopped at looked at me 'I hate this, I whispered to him. 'SHH! YOU JUSY DO WHAY I SAID, Peter said as he soon left the camp and looked for the others.

Peter's P.O.V

'Is that... HENRY!! I heard Emma shout for her son when turned around. Hi Emma, I said with a smile on my face. 'Where the hell is Henry, Emma asked 'And y/n, Hook asked. I walked around by the tree as it got dark. 'You broke the rules that's not fair I expect more from you captain, I said. 'I and you'll get it, Hook said. 'Give Henry to me, Emma said. 'Sorry l can't you know cheaters never win, I said as the lost boys came running with fire and arrows. They all started fighting. 'It's been a while captain, Felix said 'where's y/n, Hook asked 'like I'll tell you, Felix said as they both keep fighting with the others.

Emma had one of my lost boys on the floor, WHERS HENRY WHERE IS HE, Emma shouted as she soon got up off the floor. 'Emma are you ok, Mary Margret asked. As everyone stopped when they heard a little girl scream. 'Remember what I told you that map will show you where Henry is, I said as I walked towards them when you stop denying who you really are, I said. 'Will it show where y/n is, Hook asked 'NO and it never will I'll make sure to send Henry and y/n your regards, I said as I left

Back at the camp

Y/n's P.O.V

When Peter came back me and Henry were laying on the floor as everyone was dancing. Peter was talking to Henry and every word he said was what he said in my nightmare. 'Because because my dads dead, Henry said I couldn't believe it it's like I had visions or something I've seen this before. 'I'm sorry Henry it makes scenes to dream about the things we've lost,, Peter said. I just wanted this nightmare to end. 'Stop it now Peter this was my dream I know what your going to do, I whispered to him. 'I don't know what your talking about. Peter said as he smirked 'you can bring that magic back Henry and we can be your family, Peter said as he looked at me. I glared at Peter and he pulled a face at me I then smiled at Henry. Peter then played the flute and Henry dance with the lost boys 'you can hear it now can't you Henry, Peter said. 'Come on y/n come dance, Henry asked. Ok this was just to freaky for me. 'Go on y/n make your dream you had come true, Peter said. 'I hate you, I said 'ah ah remember be nice or, Peter said. 'Ye ye whatever, I said as I dance with Henry and Peter played the flute smiling at us.