Chapter 8

Peter's P.O.V

I picked Y/N up taking her to my room with Felix following behind I put her in my bed putting the blanket over her trying to keep her worm. 'Peter what we going to tell the others. Felix asked me. 'Don't worry I'll think of something but for now just find a way to keep slightly Devon and who ever else she looked after away, I told Felix as he nodded his head and left. I sat beside the bed holding her hand in mine. 'Im so sorry Y/N I should've never let you put your heart inside me, I said I could feel she wanted to tell me something so I listened. 'Look after those boys for me Peter, she said as I smiled at how much she cared for Slightly Felix and the rest. even though there were things I needed to take care of I couldn't leave her here alone. As I sat there with y/n hand in mine I could feel her heart beating inside me. 'I cant keep your heart y/n your dying and I'm sorry but I can't let you, I said as I felt how cold her hands were. 'Don't worry You'll be fine now, I told her when I heard her voice. 'NO Peter you need my heart, y/n said. 'That don't matter the lost boys need you, I said 'NO Peter, she said just as I took her heart out of my chest and pushed it back into hers. Y/N suddenly she breathed heavy like she just woken up from a bad dream. 'Peter, she asked as she looked at me and I smiled, 'Its ok y/n your safe now, I said. 'But Peter... 'y/n its ok, I said holding her shoulders and then telling her to go out to the boys.

'I'll find another way to get a heart, I told her as she hugged me and then slowly pulled away. I looked into her dark brown eyes as she looked in mine. 'I'll help you, she said I didn't say anything I just looked in her eyes. 'Im sorry Peter, she said 'Why, I asked. as I pulled her close to me putting my arms around her waist. 'Peter are you ok, she asked me. I just smiled and said. 'Im just happy your back, I said she looked worried I don't know why buy I feel something for y/n but I have no idea what it is, I thought 'Peter are you alright, y/n asked me 'of course, I said as I took her hands and put them around my neck. I could see in her eyes this was all confusing her. Peter do you like me or not, she asked 'I don't know y/n all I know is I feel something for you I don't know what is but I couldn't let you die, I said as I moved closer I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. y/n then pulled away. 'Whats wrong, I asked. 'I cant do this Peter I mean you kiss me then when I ask why then say you don't know, y/n said. 'Thats because I don't, I told her. 'well I think I know, y/n said. as she put her arms around my neck again and kissed me.

She then moved one of her arms from my neck and brushed her fingers through my hair. she kissed me passionately before pulling away again. 'Thats why, y/n said as she smiled. A smile grew on my face and she looked at me with her brown eyes. 'You kissed me Peter because you know you have feelings for me and those feelings mean you love me, she said. I laughed 'I don;t love you, Peter said. 'Why else would you kiss me and save my life then instead of saving your own life, she asked. I couldn't say anything. 'See, she said as she smirked and walked over to the door to leave. 'I'll see you later peter Im going to let the boys know Im alright, she said. I widened my eyes before appearing in front of her stopping her from walking out. 'You can't go out there, I said. 'Why not, she asked 'Because they can't know I gave you your heart back They will know somethings up. I said. 'I guess you'll have to take my heart from me again then. y/n said. 'You really annoy me sometimes, I said she just laughs.

Y/n's P.O.V

'You make me laugh Peter, I say as I sit down on Peters bed. 'Listen y/n if they find out your ok they'll know I gave you your heart back and that'll make people think I'm a caring person, Peter said. 'So what's wrong with that, I asked. 'They won't take me seriously around here. I'm the boss around here, Peter said. 'Hey Peter I just came to see if, but before Felix could finish he seen me sat up on the bed. 'Y/n your ok... but how, Felix said. Peter glared at me. 'I made a deal with the dark one, Peter said. 'What! but you never do that and you'll have to pay a price, Felix said. 'Do t worry about that... now let's go I'm sure the list boys will be happy to know your ok, Peter said. 'Come on then, Felix said holding my arm. 'I'll be there now Felix I just need to talk to Peter, I said as Felix nodded and Left. 'You do about what, Peter asked. 'I just wanted to thank you Peter for giving me my heart back and I promise I'll help you get the heart you need, I said. A smile grew on Peters face.

We walked out when Devon and Slightly resealed me to the ground. 'Y/N your ok, the boys said as they then let me up and I hugged them. 'We are so happy your better we've missed you, Slightly said hugging me tight then letting go. Peter then walked over to us. 'Thank you Peter, Devon said. 'I didn't do anything boys Just made sure she was ok, Peter smiled. 'Well thank you anyway Peter, Devon said Peter smiled 'I want to play a song, Peter said as he played the flute. All the boys danced to the music and I could finally hear the music he was playing. It was lovely it the kind of music that could help you sleep at night. Peter smiled at me 'You can hear it Peter asked. 'Yes, I answered Peter got up and sat next to me still playing his music. 'You can hear it because your finally believing that what your family did to you was cruel and you know you want to stay here where you know you'll be safe, Peter smiled.

'I am Peter, I asked 'Trust me y/n that Wendy girl and her family cant get to you here, Peter said 'Really, I asked with a tear falling down my cheek. Peter got closer and wiped my tear away. 'I promise you they'll never get you, Peter hugged me. 'I noticed Slightly was looking at us and smiled. 'I knew he had feelings for y/n, Slightly told Devon. 'Quick we better go before Peter sees us as well, Slightly said as I seen them run off laughing. 'Whats wrong. Peter asked looking in the direction I was looking. 'What oh nothing, I said Peter just then carried on playing his flute. everyone started dancing around again. Later that night I was in my tent I heard someone. I peaked outside my tent when I seen Slightly with Curly. 'OH NO! I thought thinking Slightly might had told the other lost boys I was with Peter. 'Y/N Peter wants to talk to you, Slightly said. 'About what, I asked but they didn't say anything they took me to Peter's place. 'Us boys wanted to ask you if you'd be our mother, Devon asked. 'I was in shock. 'I don't know boys I don't know the first thing about being a mother, I told them. 'You always tell us story's and make sure we are safe, Nibs said. 'Please, they begged getting on their knees. 'I'll do my best, I said.

Time to see Father Mother, Nibs said 'Looking forward to being your son, Felix said with a smile as they pushed me through the doors of to Skull Rock

Time to see Father Mother, Nibs said 'Looking forward to being your son, Felix said with a smile as they pushed me through the doors of to Skull Rock. 'Hello Y/N so Im guessing you agreed to being their mother, Peter asked. 'Peter.... Your their father, I asked. 'Well I've lived here for a long time and Im like a father to them.... So yes I guess I am their father, Peter said with a smile. 'Yayy! the boys cheered hugging me.

'I'm the boss of Neverland Now remember boys You'll never leave this island unless  I say you can, Peter said as the boys agreed. They asked me to tell them story's before they went to bed. Felix didn't go to bed though because hes the oldest out of all the boys and helps Peter with his plans.. y/n sat with the youngest boys and read them story's as they fell asleep.
____________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated for a while but I hope you like this chapter I haven't had many ideas so if any of you have ideas please message me. Please add my story to your reading lists and please follow vote and share. Thank you Robbie Kay and Peter Pan fans.