Chaper 9

Peters P.O.V

I watched y/n tell the boys a story as they fell asleep she smiled and tucked them in. I smiled it's sweet how much she cares for these boys, I thought. 'Peter?, I heard Felix whisper as. I turned away from y/n and walked over to Felix. 'What it is, I asked 'it's him Pan he's back, Felix said. 'Who?, I asked. 'Hook he's back he's here for y/n, Felix said. 'WHAT? NO Felix find a way to stop him from coming here. I need to do something, I said as Felix nodded his head leaving. I quickly looked over at y/n who was putting a blanket over the lost boys. I walked over to her 'oh hey Peter how'd it go with Felix, she asked. 'What do you mean, I asked. 'Well i noticed You was busy with Felix that's all, she said. 'Just the usual, I said as I sat down next to her. 'Listen y/n there's something I need you to do for me, I said.

Y/n looked worried but smiled 'what is it, she asked 'come with me, I said as I took her to Skull Rock. 'Now y/n this is important ok I need you to stay here in Skull Rock and if anyone comes here play this, I said giving her a flute. 'If it doest work just think of something or someone you need to help and it'll help you, I told her. 'Ok Peter I don't know what's going on or what's happening but I promise I'll stay here, she said as I smiled. 'Good now remember even if you think of something you need or want you'll get it. Even if it's something fake, I said leaving her there in skull rock alone. I know she will be safe there Hook would never dare step foot in Skull Rock, I thought. As I then left y/n and went back to find Hook and Felix. 'She's not here hook, I heard Felix say. 'She my daughter you can't keep her away from me, Hook said. That's when I appeared in front of Hook. 'That's where your wrong Killian y/n may or may not of known you are her father but I wiped her memory, I told him. 'Why ?, Hook asked.

Third persons P.O.V

Peter smirked and just like that he disappeared leaving Hook standing there. 'I'll find my daughter and she will find out who I am, Hook said. 'We will see, he hears Pans voice echo. Pan headed back to camp y/n wasn't there telling the lost boys story's. 'Devon have you seen y/n, Peter asked walking over to Devon. Yes she said she needed to see someone about something, Devon told him. 'See someone about what? Who does she possibly need to talk to, Pan asked 'I don't know Pan I'm sorry but she said she will be back soon, Devon said. 'Did she say where she was going to meet this person, Pan asked him. 'She said she's meeting him by a shop called Mr Golds, Devon said. 'Mr Gold... thank you Devon, Peter said leaving and quickly appearing at the shop. Peter stood and listened by the door.

'So what can I do for you, Mr Gold asked. she sighed 'I know your the Dark one Rumple, y/n said as Rumple turned the open sign to closed. 'Ok but you know all magic comes with a price, Rumple said. 'Yes I know Sir, y/n said worried about what he'd want in return. 'I need you to kill the family I lived with that tortured me all my life, y/n asked. 'That's a pretty big favour to give someone, Rumple answered. Rumple looked at y/n with concern he haven't seen her like this before 'that family must of really hurt you bad to have want them killed, Rumple asked. 'Please I know something as big as this is a lot to ask but.

Rumple stopped y/n by holding his hand out to make the deal with her. Before she shook it Peter ran in 'Y/N! NO!, Peter shouted 'oh hello Pan how nice of you to drop in, Rumple smiled about to give y/n the papers to sign to make the deal. 'Y/n don't do this please if you make a deal with Rumple who knows what he wants, Peter said. 'But I have to do this or they will come for me, y/n said 'Who?, Peter asked but when he asked her that questioned her then knew who she was talking about. 'y/n I told you they can't reach you hear I closed their window the Darlin family can't get here, Peter said. 'You don't know that for sure , y/n said 'I do, Peter said. 'Oh y/n trust me they can get to you here, Rumple said. 'What do you mean, y/n asked. 'Shall I tell her Pan or will you, Rumple smiled. 'Tell me what ?,

'Wendy is already in Neverland, Rumple said 'WHAT?, y/n said with worry in her eyes. Peter glared at Rumple 'You LIAR !, y/, said as she agreed to Rumple to help her. 'Do you know what you've done, Peter asked. 'I don't care you lied to me abs I trusted you, y/n said 'I'll be I touch dearie, Rumple said leaving 'I looked at Peter before leaving. 'Y/N, she heard Peter say but she ignored him and went back to camp. 'I hate him, she whispered to herself as she walked into her tent and lays on her bed. 'Peter bought her here, she said before hearing a voice. 'You found out didn't you, Devon asked.