Taegi Part 1

Taehyung has fun with Yoongi early in the morning. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung shifted in his bed trying not to wake Yoongi. His hair lay tousled and messy against the silk sheets, staring at the ceiling. He sighed looking directly into the crevice of the blinds, where a faint ray of the sun shone. He squinted bringing a hand up to his eyes and then glancing at Yoongi. He slept peacefully, his thin rosy lips slightly parted. Yoongi never snored when he slept, and it made him that much softer to look at. His silky dark hair draped over his eyes, forcing Taehyung to bring a hand up to his face and move them from his eyes. He smiled before tracing his finger over Yoongi's pale tummy and ribcage. It always shocked Taehyung how much of a different person Yoongi was when he was with him. Very childlike and cute, like he was the only one that broke his iron walls down. He was always coldhearted with everyone else. Boy, Taehyung sometimes wished the other members could see how much he had Yoongi wrapped around his finger and the way he would whimper like a kitten when he would touch him. He smirked leaning into him, his hair falling over Yoongi's sleeping face before pecking him softly. 

Watching Yoongi's petite body wrapped in the sheets hugging his every curve and arch of his back made Taehyung squirm. The thoughts of what he did to him a couple of nights before; the endless moaning and begging, he got hard. He wanted to do it again. He wanted to make that peacefully sleeping face of his change into the lewdest expression he could get out of him. Rolling over, Taehyung got on top of him, trapping his legs in the sheets. Yoongi showed discomfort when he attempted to toss over to his left. Taehyung let out a laugh seeing Yoongi's face grow annoyed. He ran his fingertips along either sides of his torso underneath his T-shirt. The sun rose higher up into the sky, letting more light into the room. Taehyung pulled at Yoongi's nipples twisting them gently in his fingers. He ran his tongue from his belly button to his right nipple replacing his fingers with his lips. Taehyung sucked on it sensually, playing with the other one. Yoongi's mouth parted slightly, Taehyung feeling his back arch off the bed weakly. He had a chance to slip his hand on the small of Yoongi's back, caressing it while he worked on his nipples. He slithered his long fingers into Yoongi's small hands, holding them.

This was when Yoongi began to stir, feeling the ecstasy Taehyung was putting him through. Taehyung brought his attention to Yoongi's lips, thumbing them before kissing him harshly. He grew impatient, stimulating Yoongi in every place possible. Finally, Yoongi let out a breathless whimper startling Taehyung. He leaned into Yoongi's ear whispering in his raspy morning voice. 

"I know your awake feeling all of this. Just let out your moans it's just me here..." He teased before sliding his pants down. Yoongi's eyes opened immediately embracing Taehyung. His arms enclosed around his body pulling him close. Taehyung lay down pulling his small frame on top of him. Yoongi's eyes closed while he ground on Tehyung's bulge in his shorts. His hands rested on Taehyung's lean chest as he threw his hair back, Taehyung helping him push his hair back. It was such a nice view of Taehyung, his boyfriend grinding on him so early in the morning. 

"Mmh..." Yoongi's moan grew louder. Yoongi noticed the intense stare Taehyung was giving him, his dark eyes alternating between Yoongi's face and the place he was grinding. He brought his large hands around his waist, causing a cold chill to run up Yoongi's spine. It was scary seeing Taehyung like this. He would always tease you, and once he was in the mood there was no stopping him. Just like what he did to Yoongi the other night. He slid his pants down pulling out his hard dick. Lifting Yoongi's body with one arm, he lowered him down onto his dick. Their jaws both dropped letting out no sound as Yoongi's ass covered Taehyungs length. Finally, when he was balls deep Taehyung let out a grunt spreading his legs wider. Yoongi wasted no time and rolled his hips over him his legs already beginning to shake. It was like Taehyung grew 5 more inches, or he was tighter than usual. He was so deep in him Yoongi could barely breathe. Taehyung raised his eyebrow sensing Yoongi's discomfort. His body faltered in each grind, letting out a shaky breath. But this didn't mean Taehyung would go any easier.

"You can take it." Taehyung challenged thrusting deeper into him, mimicking the facial expressions and moans Yoongi was doing. This was super embarrassing to Yoongi, and Taehyung knew it. Yoongi felt like he was just winded completely. His hands shook trying to grab onto anything. He grabbed Taehyung's shirt rocking forwards to lessen how deep Taehyung was.

"Fuck Taehyung it's so deep I can't even breathe.." Yoongi begged tears running down his cheeks.

"Oh... is it too deep? That's too bad, it's going to go deeper anyways so adjust to it or just suffer." 

Yoongi's face turned red when Taehyung wiped the tears off his cheeks. Suddenly, Taehyung lifted Yoongi off of him, the precum dripping on his shorts making a sound as Yoongi's grip released off of him. He tossed Yoongi on the bed climbing over him. 

"We were just testing, let me destroy you for real this time." Taehyung breathed immediately inserting his dick into Yoongi. It sounded like he wanted to protest, but he knew Taehyung wouldn't listen to him either way. Yoongi's hand shook interlocking his fingers together awkwardly. Taehyung thrust into him lifting Yoongi's leg. He groaned pushing his sweaty curly hair back speeding up. Yoongi cried out grabbing at Taehyung's broad shoulders. He dug his fingers into him as Taehyung shoved his dick deep inside him at the same time. 

"I'm close Taehyung please faster..." Yoongi begged. It seemed as if Taehyung was close too, and his pace sped up more. With a couple of hard thrusts, Taehyung busted in him. Yoongi let out a sigh lowering his quivering leg. He was very sensitive. Yoongi expected Taehyung to flop on the space next to him and cuddle, but He felt his body be pulled to the edge of the bed. 

"What Tae-" He objected not knowing what was going on. His head dangled off the edge of the bed, the rest of his body facing the ceiling. Taehyung stood in front of him, but Yoongi could only see him upside down. His cum covered cock slapped against Yoongi's rosy cheeks, his puppy eyes staring back at him confused. 

"aw look at you confused. You breathed the sigh of relief but were not even done." 

He slid his dick into yoongi's warm damp mouth not letting his mouth adjust to his size. It was hard enough for Yoongi already since he was upside down on the edge of the bed. It was like he was just a hole for Taehyung....which he was. His dick slid deeper into his throat, Yoongi's eyes immediately turned red. His eyes watered profusely, feeling Taehyung's hands pull at his jaw to take him in more. He moaned watching the bulge of his cock imprint on Yoongi's small neck. Yoongi tapped at Taehyung unable to breathe, but Taehyung thrust deeper into his throat. 

"Don't tap at me yet, I've seen you hold it longer." 

Yoongi's eyes shot open as Taehyung pulled out of him, endless strings of saliva and precum dripped out of his mouth and the tip of Taehyung's dick. He coughed violently as the blood rushed to his head. He sat up for a split second feeling relief from his burning throat but was immediately shoved back down. 

"Who told you to even sit up? Finish the job." Taehyung smirked, the light of his passionate eyes from the morning completely gone. Yoongi lifted his hands guiding his cock into his mouth once again, taking it all in. This time Taehyung thrust slightly teasing Yoongi's gag reflex. The tip of his dick touched the back of Yoongi's throat, then pulled back as soon as Yoongi's body jolted. Tears fell from Yoongi's eyes and built upon the bottom of his lash line due to the position he was in. 

"Look at you tearing up. Are you breaking yet?" 

Taehyung's words were muffled, the thought of not throwing up was on Yoongi's mind and that was it. Taehyung pulled out once more causing Yoongi to hold his throat in pain. Taehyung didn't give him much time. As soon as he pulled out he plunged back in the same time Yoongi breathed in, making him swallow in his dick quickly. 

"I got you there didn't I." Taehyung humiliated him. After thrusting into his burning throat several times, he released in his mouth the warm cum engulfing the insides of Yoongi's mouth. He swallowed it immediately, earning a slap in the face from Taehyung. Yoongi's eyes were puffy and his face covered in dried cum and saliva. It was so early in the morning for this,  Yoongi thought. 

"Good boy. I expect better next time, you were being whiny today." Taehyung said strolling out of the room leaving Yoongi destroyed.