Yoonmin pt 2

Yoongi plans a getaway trip for the two of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew harshly as the two of them stood at the train station waiting for their time of departure. 

"It's really cold today Yoongi. I hope you packed a good amount of clothing." Jimin nagged.

"Yeah, yeah I did baby. Hmm... what time was the train supposed to come..?" He whispered looking at the ticket.

3:50PM 

"Soon." Jimin murmured gripping his coat tightly as he rocked back and forth. Yoongi stared at him. He looked so adorable today. His little scarf and beanie covering his cute face as his tiny body swayed side to side. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jimin laughed waving a hand over Yoongi's face. "You awake?" 

Yoongi blinked hard turning the other direction, his face flushing red. 

"Y-you just look cute today," Yoongi said briefly scratching the back of his head. 

"Mhm, just for you," Jimin said grabbing for Yoongi's hand and squeezing it hard, his stiff cold hands warming up against his. 

Finally, the train arrived. A swarm of people boarded, getting their tickets checked and finding their seats. They made their way to the back of the train. Jimin slid over to the window seat while Yoongi sat next to him on the aisle side. He hated this side cause he couldn't sleep well, but Jimin pestered him on the way there and forced him to give the window seat. 

A short while later, Jimin dozed off, his arms crossed and head against the window. Yoongi watched his pink nose flare as he slept his pretty eyelashes at rest. Jimin's thigh crossed over Yoongi's leg lazily, causing him to tense. He wanted to kiss him so badly. Yoongi found himself peering over the seats to see if it was possible he could play with Jimin a bit. Luckily the majority of the people sat in the front, and there weren't many people at the back with them. Yoongi smirked and trailed his hand over Jimin's thigh, giving it a little squeeze. He monitored his reaction but got nothing. He was out cold. He decided to leave him alone and let him sleep for about an hour, and then pick up from where he started. He placed his pale hand on his knee and slid it up to his thigh slowly, feeling him twitch. He teased him more, moving his hand to his crotch area. Jimin nudged him to stop but Yoongi didn't. He pulled his arms causing him to unfold as they fell weakly on his sides. He leaned in sliding his scarf off slowly, giving him a small peck on his neck. 

"Jiminiee..." Yoongi cooed in his ear. 

"mmm...?" Jimin mumbled back in response. 

At this point, Yoongi knew Jimin wasn't going to move or talk to him, even though he wanted him so bad. He just had to make him.

"Jimin wake up... I'm bored..." Yoong whispered to Jimin softly. Jimin groaned and opened his eyes smiling at Yoongi. 

"How long was I out?" 

"For like an hour," Yoongi responded kissing him again. Yoongi continued to slide his hand up and down Jimin's thigh. 

"Stop Yoongi..." Jimin said shifting uncomfortably. 

"Why? Don't act like you don't like it..." He gripped onto Jimin'sst cock, Jimin lifting his body off the seat stifling a moan. 

"Not now Yoongi there are people...." Jimin blushed moving Yoongi's hand. 

Yoongi slid closer next to him, his hand moving up Jimin's shirt and rubbing and twisting his hard nipples. He used his leg to restrain him, wrapping it around Jimin's leg forcing them to spread. He moved his fingers in circular motions as he pinched his nipples, causing him to moan out loud; but a bit too loud. The service assistant down the aisle looked at them briefly, moving the cart down as she handed the food. 

"mmm Yoongi off now, the lady is coming!" Jimin said panicking, but Yoongi didn't even move. Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes as the lady neared them.

"Hello, what would you like?" The woman asked, not seeing Yoongi fondling with Jimin. Yoongi turned to Jimin widening his eyes. 

"What would you like Jimin? I don't need anything. Maybe some water? You look like your out of breath." Yoongi said with a pitiful look on his face. 

"Y-yeah, water-" Jimin groans feeling Yoongi's grip on his cock tighten. The woman smiled still puzzled and handed him his water, leaving.

"Are you crazy?" Jimin says blushing, hands on his face. Yoongi removed them, as Jimin moaned. 

"Please Yoongi..." He moaned louder rocking himself against Yoongi's hand. He looked down a dark patch on his crotch from his precum. He wanted to be touched so badly. Yoongi smirked, looking at the back for the washroom. As soon as Yoongi looked back, Jimin knew what was going to happen. 

He gripped Jimin's wrist and pulled him up, dragging him to the washroom. It was a good thing they were at the back since no one would suspect why two people were going to the washroom together. Yoongi pushed Jimin in slamming the door behind him. It was such a tight space, their bodies rubbing together rushing to get their clothes off. Jimin pulled Yoongi's pants down with his boxers gripping his hard cock with his tiny hands. 

"Yeah, baby.." Yoong panted hard. "Jerk me off." 

Jimin jerked him off his hands moving up and down his shaft, teasingly licking the top of his cock. Yoongi whipped his head back, already sweating. He grabbed a fistful of Jimin's blonde hair shoving his cock down his throat. Jimin gasped in surprise, deep throating Yoongi. 

"Uggghhhh yes...." He groaned his cock twitching in his warm wet mouth, but he didn't want to come yet. He pulled out of Jimin's mouth. He looked up at him waiting for Yoongi's next order. 

"Turn around." 

Jimin turned his plump ass facing Yoongi. He smacked him on the ass hard, spreading his ass cheeks. 

"Look at your slutty hole puckered for me.." Yoongi groaned pushing down on the small of Jimin's back making him arch in an inhumane way. He slammed himself into him, Jimin cursing, letting out a broken cry. 

"Ahhh Yoongi your so thick I can't take it..." He whispered gripping the metal bar in the washroom. Yoongi guided his hips with his teasing himself. He rolled into him slowly and painfully, fucking him until he wasn't moaning anymore. He gripped his throat and sped up, seeing his limp body jerk with his. 

"I can't move....." Jimin whispered. Yoongi slammed into him a couple more times, his cum spurting out of him and deep into Jimin. He released his grip checking on him.

"You ok?" He asked wiping the cum off his ass. 

"I'm fine... but how am I going to walk back?" Jimin mumbled pulling up his pants. Yoongi saw that Jimin was overstimulated, his cum dripping from his cock and all over the top of the toilet seat. 

"That was amazing," Jimin said kissing Yoongi hard.