Jikook Part 1

Jungkook gaming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin lay on the bed lazily Jungkooks back facing him. He slouched against the bedframe scrolling on his phone as Jungkook yelled into his mic, fingers clicking against the keyboard aggressively. 

"Not that way dumbass!" He screamed letting out a huff of frustration. His hair was pulled back his headset acting as a headband. He wore loose pants and a large T-shirt. Jimin watched as Jungkook played, eyeing the monitor. Jimin wanted to grasp Jungkook's reaction without interrupting him from his game. But that wasn't going to be possible. Jungkook leaned against his gaming chair removing his headset and ran a hand through his fluffy hair. 

Finally, Jimin decided to stand up. He made his way towards Jungkook wrapping his arms around his neck. He pinched his cheeks feeling Jungkook smile in his hands and gave him a peck on the forehead. Jungkook kissed Jimin's hand before releasing it and starting his game.

Jimin sighed pushing Jungkooks chair so he had space to sit. He sat directly on Jungkooks lap the glow of his keyboard reflecting on his face. 

"J-Jimin baby what are you doing?" Jungkook questioned lifting his arm to let his small body slip through. He sat facing Jungkook, his legs swinging playfully. Jungkook smiled rubbing Jimins back adjusting him so he could continue his game. Jimin admired his lips as they moved when he spoke to the players through his speakers. He smirked and made his way down Jungkook, causing his face to contort.

"Jimi- yeah ill add you gimme a sec," Jungkook said interrupted by the game. Jimin sat between Jungkooks thighs smiling up at him mischievously. Jungkook stuttered shaking his head at Jimin signalling him to stand up. Jimin slid his hands up Jungkooks thighs unzipping his pants slowly. He tugged at his boxers seductively before grabbing his crotch aggressively. Jungkook inhaled a sharp breath pulling his mic away from his mouth. His hands clicked on the keyboard weakly. Jimin smiled since this was his plan. 

Jungkook breathed heavily as Jimin pulled his cock out and sucked at the tip. He spread his legs wider so Jimin's body would fit between him. He dropped one hand from the mouse replacing it with Jimin's hair. He pulled at his blonde locks driving his hips into Jimin's mouth. He gagged at the force, stabilizing himself by gripping onto Jungkook's thighs. 

"Fuck.... now out of all times.." Jungkook grunted watching Jimin take him. He felt like he was close and Jimin felt him twitching in his mouth. Jungkook bit his lip pushing Jimin down onto him once again. Jimin's eyes turned watery and his face slightly red. 

"Mhmm..." He moaned throwing his head back against the chair. He was going to shoot his load down Jimin's throat any second. 

Jimin pulled his mouth away from Jungkook's hard cock. He sat up immediately looking at Jimin concerned. 

"W-why'd you stop??" He said bringing his hand to his cock wanting to finish the job. Jimin smiled with the precum on the corners of his mouth seductively restraining Jungkooks two hands away from his cock. Jungkook let out a gasp as Jimin held his hands down on either side of him. He made his way ontop of Jungkook's lap, purposely grazing his ass on Jungkook's hard cock. 

"aah... Jimin.." He groaned biting his lip harshly. He plopped himself on Jungkook's lap resting his hands on his shoulders. Jungkook threw his head back as Jimin slid his small hands towards his neck. Jungkook closed his eyes moving his hands up Jimin's body, lifting his shirt up revealing his tattoo. Jimin pushed Jungkook's hands back down on his sides whispering in his ear