Vkook part 1

Taehyung and Jungkook go for a drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taehyung...??" Jungkook shouted at the door. "What's taking you so long??" Jungkook stood in the doorway impatiently tapping his foot against the door frame. He stared outside breathing heavily, his hot breath clashing against the cold, his nose beginning to run. It had just finished raining, the water droplets weighing down the weak leaves. He wore a red tee and puff jacket on top, and some cargo pants. Taehyung skipped down the stairs wearing a fitted black shirt, his biceps showing through beautifully. He wore a black cap, his silky brown hair sticking out. He looked so hot. Jungkook stared at his chest as his shirt laid on top of his built body, imagining what would be underneath. 

"It's been about time.." Jungkook mumbled angrily, still shaken by Taehyung's looks. 

"Sorry about that baby..." He said fumbling with the house keys. He locked the door shut, and Jungkook made his way to the car  without waiting. Taehyung's body was still turned towards the door. He reached a hand out but realized Jungkook was already in the car. He smiled to himself and got into the car, his hand grasping the steering wheel aggressively. Jungkook sat next to him looking very small, cuddled in his jacket. The car was kind of cold. Taehyung noticed breathing in deeply, rubbing his hands together. 

"I'll turn on the heat then." He said awkwardly.

Jungkook seemed to be in a bad mood today and Taehyung saw from the way he was acting. Normal Jungkook would've nagged him for not heating up the car before hand and cuddled next to him instead. But it was alright, Taehyung liked it when Jungkook was like this anyways, since he was able to tease him. 

Jungkook pouted in the corner of the car. Taehyung smirked as he drove, glancing to his side every once and a while to see his cute face. The car began to heat up, and Jungkook slid his jacket off still pouting against the window.

"Why are you so mad today?" Taehyung questioned staring at Jungkook while they were at the stop light. 

No answer. 

"Jungkook. Why are you-"

"Its green." Jungkook said briefly without making any eye contact.

Taehyung opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was shocked. He pressed he foot on the gas and drove angrily. Brat. He began to speed up passing the speed limit. He felt Jungkooks eyes on him as he gripped the steering, he teeth clenching. 

"Taehyung slow down..." Jungkook whispered.

"Stop being a brat." He mumbled. His face softened and slid his hand on Jungkooks thigh. He tensed up removing Taehyung off his thigh. They got to a stop light. Taehyung leaned in breathing in his ear heavily. Jungkook felt like he was going to die. Taehyung hovered over him his necklace dropping from under neath his shirt tapping Jungkook on the chin. He felt so hot. "Picking a fight with me..." He kissed Jungkook roughly on his jawline falling back in his seat. The stoplight felt like it was taking forever. 

They arrived at the place, sitting in the parking lot. Taehyung turned off the car aggressively pulling the key out. Jungkook shuffled his feet against the floorboard shyly. He needed to break the silence or leave. 

"Let's go." Jungkook said opening the car door. Taehyung chuckled yanking him down with his jacket.

"Leaving? That's a bold choice." He smirked to himself finding Jungkook's actions quite funny.