Namjin Part 2

Namjoon rushed through the people but slowed down when he approached Jin. He needed to show some class, even though he was furious. They continued to talk as Jin's eyes widened following Namjoon as he stood there, eyes narrowing at the man. It was shocking that he didn't know who the hell he was. Did he even invite him? The man traced circles on Jin's back pulling him close to his body. Namjoon felt the heat of his body increase. Was he really doing this? At HIS party? Jin saw Namjoon's look of anger and smirked. So this was getting him worked up? Perfect. It was a great escape out of the party. He knew Namjoon very well, and how he'd react. Besides, Jin needed him badly. Jin came closer to the blonde's body, running a hand up his chest fondling with his button. The man stared at Jin shocked at the sudden response. Jin tried to seem as seductive as possible, occasionally biting his lip and perking his ass, sliding into the man's arms. 

"mmm your well built.." Jin moaned breathlessly playing with the man's belt, touching his hard cock teasingly. The man's face was completely red, sliding his big hands down to Jin's ass giving it a firm squeeze. He stared at his plump lips as they protruded, almost asking for a kiss. The man leaned in nearly taking his lips, but was curved with Jin's neck instead. He smirked at the action biting his neck softly as Jin melted into his arms.

"Well, looks like you're getting more comfortable baby.." He murmured between neck kisses. Jin smiled looking in Namjoons direction. He stood there speechless, with an angry but betrayed look on his face. He hoped Namjoon didn't get the wrong message. He was just needy and needed Namjoon to ravage him. Finally, Namjoon made a move sweeping Jin's rocking hips away from the hot blonde. 

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen," Namjoon said with a stern look on his face, hands gripping Jins's hips painfully, digging his nails into them. Jin hissed pushing Namjoon's hands away, only to make him grip them tighter, flinging his body behind him. Jin stood there peering over Namjoon's shoulder, trying to get a look at the blonde guy's reaction. Man, he really was smoking. He swept his blonde hair from his eyes revealing his piercing emerald eyes. They matched his rings beautifully. He brought a hand to his face pretending to be shocked as Namjoon stood up towards him whispering something in his ear. The man smirked rolling his eyes. He adjusted the collar Jin messed up and rebuttoned his jacket making his way through the crowd away from them. 

Namjoon sighed, gripping Jin's forearm and twisting it towards his back. Jin could feel the hot breath and heaving chest of Namjoon as he pushed him into a back room. He burst through the door, arm still restrained against his back and got slammed against the tile wall, his face crushed. He winced at the pain of his arm wedged between Namjoon's body and his. It felt like his blood circulation had stopped, causing his arm to be numb. Namjoon's chest heaved against Jin's sweaty back. 

"What the fuck was that behavior?" He breathed against his ear.

Jin tried to choke out a few words, but every time he tried, Namjoon wrapped his hands around his neck pressing hard.

"Look at how vulnerable you are pinned up against the wall like this. You can't even answer the question." Namjoon said through gritted teeth. He released his grip causing Jin to cough, breathing in and out harshly. Jin never knew it would end up like this. Namjoon is rough, but never this rough, meaning he must be really angry. But he wasn't going to act like this wasn't his original plan. 

"N-namjoon.," Jin whispered arching his back. "It was a mistake. Let me go." 

"A mistake?!" Namjoon yelled turning Jin and slamming his back against the wall. It hurt his head a lot. It felt like he was spinning. His hair stuck to his forehead. Namjoon grabbed his chin lifting it up.

"Look at me. You've done it today." He bit his lip feeling up Jin's thighs. 

"Mmm, I just want to bite you until you scream." Namjoon groaned untucking Jin's shirt from his pants and slipping his cold hands up his torso making Jin shiver. His hands crawled up to Jin's armpits and then cupping the area around his nipples.