Eunjiwon (request)

Thanks for 2k reads! I'm gonna do something a little different gxg strap smut (Everglow)

Request by: @iheartaj3422 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music roared mixed with hazy distant chatters, neon colors scattering the walls and windows with vibrant hues of red. The party was wild, alcohol was in every corner of the house. A group of girls sat in the stairway with their drunk friend vomiting in the corner her hair frazzled and her lonely bra strap hanging on her shoulder. Jiwon weaved her way through the boys playing beer pong insight for an open space she can chill at. She sat on the kitchen counter fidgeting with her hair as she watched the two girls shoving their tongues down each other's throats. The music grew louder, the crowd flowing out the door. People were scattered on the lawn and red cups littered the earth. They sang along to each song that belonged to the drunk and joyful. 

Jiwon grew tired and left out, the number of couples knocking into her in a heated makeout session. Hopping off the counter she pushed her blonde hair back shoving her hands in her leather skirt pockets. Her combat boots dragged against the wood floor searching for something to keep her busy. She leaned against a pillar crossing her arms, her eyes skimming through the endless wave of people entering. Suddenly a boy approached her, placing his hands on her waist. She rolled her eyes moving away to escape his grip. 

"What's wrong babe? You were standing here looking irritated might as well come to you..." He whispered, his weed breath hitting her in the face. 

"Leave me alone." She said sternly earning a smirk from him. He played with her hoops as his fingers lingered around her waist and tracing the lace pattern of her top. Jiwon grew nervous, his touch getting rougher by the second. Pulling her body away from him his grip tightened at her wrist causing her to wince. Her eyes scanned the room once more, locking eyes with a girl with short purple hair. Her mind went into a haze, the music slowing down and everything blurring; except that one hot girl. She wore a long sleeve shirt, a hole exposing her cleavage. Her dramatic eyeshadow and winged liner made her look badass with her dark purple lipstick. She stared into Jiwon's soul intensely, her eyes darting to the boy gripping her wrist. She walked over a hand in her pocket wrapping an arm around Jiwon's waist. She bit her dark lips before removing the hands of the boy and shoving him to the side. 

"Run along would ya..?" She smirked before gripping Jiwon's cheeks and placing a kiss on her lips. She breathed seductively keeping eye contact with the boy, biting her bottom lip while pulling her body closer to hers. Jiwon let her kiss her, her body melting into Mia's touch. 

"Look at you baby, already falling for me?" She whispered grabbing Jiwon's ass. She moaned, her hands intertwining with hers. The boy was long gone. 

"He was giving you a hard time was he?" Mia's eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, I'm not sure he kinda came out of nowhere..." Jiwon stuttered, her mind still processing the hot kiss they just had. 

"Hm, you know I was watching you for quite a while, I think you're a fucking hottie," Mia said confidently her hand pressing against the wall they were leaning on. Jiwon blushed profusely, looking away from Mia's piercing eyes. Mia sensed Jiwon's shyness, toying with her emotions. Her black nails traced against Jiwon's cleavage and up to her necklace.

"Your too hot to be wandering here alone, come with me." She said dragging Jiwon by her wrist. 

Jiwon was in awe. This crazy hot girl was dragging her somewhere. But she was crushing on her badly. The flashbacks of her teasing her tongue as they kissed, her soft lips grazing her teeth, her hands touching her all over, it all made Jiwon's heart flutter. She wanted more. 

The door slammed behind them in the washroom, Jiwon standing in the corner awkwardly. Mia chuckled at how cute Jiwon looked; like a lost puppy. She advanced towards her caressing her face carefully. She studied Jiwon's beautiful eyes and plush lips, making her want her even more. Jiwon's hands gripped Mia's hips as she leaned into to kiss her catching Mia by surprise. 

"Didn't think you would make the first move," Mia said continuing with the kiss, taking the dom position easily. Jiwon faltered in her kiss as Mia sucked on her lower lip occasionally grazing her teeth. Their lipstick slowly transferred on each other's lips. Mia pulled away from the kiss dragging her hands up Jiwon's shirt as she ravaged her neck. She left multiple hickey's and lipstick stains on Jiwons neck.

"Fuck... look at how much prettier your neck looks," Mia said breathlessly admiring her masterpiece. Jiwon moaned at the bites Mia had left on her, the slight sting making her feel amazing. 

"Give me more..." Jiwon moaned groping Mia's breasts. 

"Alright baby," Mia answered stripping. She threw her top to the side watching Jiwon cross her legs, as she grew wet. Mia slid her hand up Jiwon's skirt rubbing it in circular motions monitoring Jiwon's reaction. Her eyes fluttered as Jiwon dipped her fingers into her hole occasionally. She threw her head back in ecstasy, her pussy throbbing. She was so needy. Mia removed her skirt fully giving her ass a smack. 

"Please Mia fuck me..." Jiwon pleaded as she ground her body against Mia's bulge. Mia moaned in response, pulling Jiwon's body on to her dick. Jiwon moaned as her length entered her pulsating pussy and stretching her, her hands on Mia's shoulders.

"Mmm fuck... tight girl..." Mia slurred in a drunken way. She rolled her body against Jiwon's body forcing her length deeper into her. Her hands made their way up to Jiwons lipstick-stained neck, choking her. It all felt so great to Jiwon, being stuffed and chocked by this babe in the washroom. Mia quickened her pace as Jiwon bounced on her. She twisted her buds and sucked on them, over stimming Jiwon. She pulled out quickly after feeling herself reach her climax and pushed Jiwon on the washroom floor hovering on top of her. Her boobs hung over Jiwon, tapping her cock on Jiwons pussy and slamming into her without warning. Jiwon's eyes widened gripping Mia's tits as she rocked her body violently. her purple hair covered her eyes, her grip tightening around Jiwon's wrists. 

"I'm... almost there..." Jiwon moaned arching her back from the ground. Mia's hand moved to Jiwon's waist pushing her hips down as she arched.

"Stay down baby..." Mia said seductively giving her last thrusts into Jiwon. She sat up hollowing her mouth over Mia's cock taking the spurts of cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all as her legs shook. Mia let out a sigh before bringing Jiwon to stand up by holding her chin and kissing her softly tasting her own cum. 

"Fuck...that was amazing," she said pulling her top on as Jiwon did the same.