Namjin Part 1

*Hey sorry for being inactive for a while I had to take a quick break! I'll be updating more times this week :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look amazing.." Jin said swinging his feet from the edge of the luxury bed. Namjoon stood in front of the crystal mirror adjusting his sleeves and cuffs of his tuxedo, checking himself every now and then. He slicked his hair back neatly, and then finally putting his glasses on. 

"Thanks baby." He whispered smiling in the mirror meeting eyes with Jins through the reflection. He turned gripping his tie. 

"You look better then ever." He complimented biting his lip as he ran a hand through Jin's hair. From under his now ruffles black hair peeked eyes of hazel and honey. Namjoon brought a hand up to Jin's chin staring into his eyes intently. His eyes were mesmerizing. When he smiled his eyes ignited with a glow, dazzling with warmth of deep brown. His soft pink lips puckered slightly; they were so kissable. Namjoon admired Jin's face so much, he could stare at it for hours. 

"I look better than then ever you were saying...?" Jin murmured breaking the silence. Namjoon jolted startled, releasing Jin's chin.

"What I wanted to hear more.." Jin whined. 

"If you want to hear more, I'd say you'd look way hotter with the red dress and heels I told you to wear but nooo-" Namjoon rolled his eyes clearly annoyed with the pieces of clothing Jin chose to wear to the party. 

"Hey listen, you know I'd never wear that in public, especially when potential family members are gonna be here." Jin said cutting him off, frowning at his suit. 

"Besides, I think i look good in this." He said standing up imitating Namjoon adjusting his suit.

"Coward..." Namjoon sighs, "you're such a brat." He said linking Jins arm with his. 

"I'm not! You're making me do stupid stuff and have the audacity to call me a brat? I cant believe-" Namjoon brought his ringed finger to Jin's lips, stopping him from saying anything further. His eyes narrowed, bringing his lips to Jin's neck. 

"You know.." He whispered seductively, "You can make up for the mistakes you've done so far later. Right now be a good boy for me and lets go down stairs." 

Jin's body stiffened, a chill running down his body as namjoon pulled away from his ear, and smiled innocently. They left the luxury hotel room and made their way down stairs, all eyes immediately turning to them. It was one of his business parties he held for his company. He invited family members, close friends, obviously employees, but sometimes you'd see a couple actors and actresses present, well that is if they were lucky to get an invite. Namjoon was a hotshot, everyone envied him. He was always the center of attention, and his parties stayed VIP. Jin's throat tightened. As much as how much of a hotshot he was, this was the first time Jin had made an appearance with Namjoon. As they made their way to the bottom of the stairs, whispers began to fill the room. 

"Is that his friend?"

"If Namjoon is gay I'm gonna die"

"Is he new? I never seen him talk to namjoon before"

rThe constant questioning and eyes gave Jin a headache. Namjoon took notice of this and raised a hand, causing everyone to back away. The whispering stopped. The power he has. Jin let out a relieved sigh, feeling Namjoon's grip tighten; a feeling that he knew was reassuring to him. Another group of people came up to them, or what seemed to be more ceo's. God Jin hated this stuff. He hated business and talking with others, and Namjoon being famous and rich, and the attention. He rolled his eyes as Namjoon blabbered about stakes and money shit. Jin began to feel restless, releasing Namjoon's arm and making his way down to the drinks. Namjoon looked at Jin puzzled and forced a smile to the others, watching Jin intently and then leaning against the banister his drink in his hand. He sure did talk like a hotshot; and played the part. 

Jin grabbed a drink and observed the party from afar. Everyone as dressed so elegantly. Wow, namjoon really put a lot of work into this, He thought. The place and decorations were well thought out for a party like this. Jin remembered Namjoon mentioning a party but he was informed last minute. Well, although Jin hated it, he had to behave well just like Namjoon said and make him proud. This was the first time he went out in public with him anyways. He leaned against the corner of a wall and sipped on his drink occasionally checking his watch. He though about going upstairs and kicking back in the room, but he knew Namjoon would fret. 

From afar, a blonde haired man, quite tall wearing a fist full of rings came up to Jin and stood next to him without saying a word. Jin was very expressive and started to feel uncomfortable making facial expressions. The man glanced at him and chuckled, feeling the nervousness oozing off of him. 

"Am I that scary? Your trembling" He said letting out another chuckle. Jin eased up from the mans tone of voice. He didn't sound mean as he expected. He sounded kind of.. lighthearted. 

"mmm no not anymore." Jin said looking at him playfully. He wasn't going to lie here, the man was stunning. He sneaked another glance at his fingers, covered in diamonds and pearls. So he was the jewelry type. The man had similar body structure to joon's, which is probably why he felt attracted to him. 

"Cmon boy, lemme treat you right." The man said sliding his hands against Jin's wrist and into his hand gripping it softly. 

"You look a little lonely. Let's have some fun." The man whispered breathlessly bringing his hands around Jin's torso grazing his lips against his neck.

Jin stuttered nearly melting in his touch. It's been a while since his been touched seductively like this, and he was aching to be fondled with. Jin responded with a weak groan, causing the man to smirk. He had him wrapped around his finger. 

Namjoon grew bored of the current conversation and decided to drop it, wandering around looking for Jin. He was shocked Jin just left his side, especially when it was their first appearance together. He couldn't find him. Namjoon stood up on a platform peering over the heads and spotted Jin with another man near the drinks, the blonde's arm around his waist. His jaw tightened with anger. He bawled up his fists, struggling to keep his calm image and stormed though the crowd. He knew he should've been more harsh with him in the hotel room. This was why he hesitated to bring Jin out with him. Things like this would happen. Seeing Jin with another made made him furious, he had an urge to punish him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter didn't have a smut but the next one will pick up on it. I wanted to add some more plot ;)