Vmon part 1

Angry Joon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was on his way home from the corner store grabbing things for dinner. Namjoon said he was on his way. Taehyung quickened his pace, eyeing their home from around the corner. He had so much to prepare and he knew Namjoon would come home moody. He ran up the steps and fumbled with the keys frantically whipping his head back once in a while to see if Namjoon had pulled up from behind. All he wanted to do was make him happy. He worked so hard, yet Taehyung felt guilty that he had nothing to do with it. He got inside and began to cut the vegetables simultaneously turning on the gas burner and slammed the pan on top. He was preparing Namjoon's favourite dish. Taehyung could hear footsteps from outside. His heart pounded as the lock turned, revealing Namjoon in his suit and tie, glasses, and his blonde soiled hair. He stepped inside, hand on the phone his face serious and agitated at the same time. His eyes wandered to Taehyung causing him to turn around and greet him. He kissed him on the neck and continued to scold the person on the other end. Taehyung wondered who it was but knew immediately it was about work. 

Namjoon had finally ended the call and tossed his phone on the couch and rubbed his face in anger. His eyes were narrow as he stood there staring at the ground. He cursed under his breath before shifting his attention back to Taehyung. He could feel his stare on him and chopped faster pretending to be unfazed by his lingering stare. Namjoon chuckled and made his way to Taehyung.

"What are you making baby?" He asked keenly. His body pressed against Taehyung. Taehyung's face flushed immediately hearing Namjoon's deep voice next to his ear. He thought of the things Namjoon would do to him when he was horny. His breath hitched, pointing the knife towards the sizzling pan.

"Your favourite," Taehyung said in a steady voice. 

Namjoon smirked sensing the attitude from Taehyung and wrapped his ring-covered hands around Taehyung's waist. 

"I don't want dinner." He said his grip tightening. Taehyung dropped the knife as Namjoon began to trail kisses along his neck, feeling his hot breath and rumbling voice against him. 

"work was shit, help me out." He whispered, his voice hypnotizing Taehyung. His eyes fluttered as Namjoon grabbed his ass and groaned. 

"I need you now." He said sliding his hand to the gas and switching it off. He placed his hand on Taehyung's hand and then reached for the knife. Taehyungs eyes widened as Namjoon brought it up to his neck and placed the blade diagonally. He held Taehyung's neck up gliding the blade down his body seductively, causing him to break out into a sweat.

"I can't wait to mark this body up," He whispered, Taehyung standing there speechless. 

"Namjoon, what are you doing-" He protested, his entire face red. Namjoon lifted him up and placed him on the counter. Taehyung held his shoulders, staring down at his face. He was so hot. He loved when his hair was blonde too. His collar was unbuttoned, and his tie was shifted to the right. Namjoon stared into his eyes, licking his lips. Taehyung looked away unable to handle it. Something about Namjoon's eyes was so intimidating. He could never keep a straight face without being flustered, and Namjoon loved that. He held his chin and made him face his. He leaned against Taehyung's legs and pushed them open impatiently. Taehyung gasped gripping the countertop. Namjoon slid his hands underneath his shirt and began to fiddle with his nipples watching his face. Taehyung let out stifled moans, struggling to keep quiet. 

"Namjoon why- we can go upstairs." 

"I want it here." 

Taehyung was rock hard, covering his palm over his erection. 

"Don't hide shit from me. I can see." Namjoon growled. 

"My sexy bitch. You want me to make you cum so hard now huh?" Namjoon said prodding at Taehyung. 

Taehyung nodded, covering his face with his sleeve. 

"You love it when I'm angry. I know you do." Namjoon said lifting his shirt up to access the button of his pants. 

"Slide these off for me, and bend over here for me." He said ripping his pants off. 

Taehyung proceeded to bend over the granite counter. Namjoon slapped his ass multiple times before reaching for the hem of his pants. Taehyung heard the buckle of his belt drop. He felt his dick slap against his red ass. Namjoon shoved his thigh between Taehyung's legs kicking them open. 

"Shy? Open your legs wide. I don't have time for your bullshit." Namjoon said aligning his dick with his hole, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders before slamming inside. Taehyung let out a weak cry with the force Namjoon had entered him with. 

"Shit joon it's been a while go easy," He pleaded.

"I love when you ask me to go slower because I always go faster," Namjoon said kneading his ass. 

Taehyung moaned, his ass stretching as it took Namjoon's length. 

"You're taking me so well fuck." He whispered throwing his head back. He gripped Taehyung's brown locks. At this point, it was so overwhelming to Taehyung that he could barely breathe. The angrier Namjoon was, the harder. 

"Ugh, your so big," Taehyung slurred, Namjoon's long fingers climbing up his neck and gripping it violently.

"I'm close fuck." He went faster slipping his slender fingers into Taehyung's mouth prying them open. Taehyung coughed after the sudden release from his neck and dropped his head, feeling Namjoon piston in and out of his lifeless body. Namjoon released inside of him, his warm cum entering Taehyung deep. 

"F-fuck... take more you slut." Namjoon said thrusting in him slower and deeper, moaning every time. 

"I can't take anymore p-please..." Taehyung moaned his hands grabbing the counter for support and his legs shook uncontrollably. He could barely control his breathing. Namjoon was beyond horny. He wanted to destroy Taehyung as much as possible. He came into him a second time, pulling his sloppy dick out. Taehyung dropped to the floor. 

"I think the fuck not," Namjoon said pulling him up by his chin and tapped his wet dick on his lips. 

"Kiss it." He groaned prying Taehyung's mouth open. Taehyung's vision was blurry, feeling Namjoon down his throat face fucking him violently. Taehyung gripped him trying to breathe. Namjoon held him down with one hand as he removed his sweaty jacket with the other.

"Take me all the way,"

Taehyung's came everywhere, still choking on Namjoon. 

"Such a good...boy," Namjoon said licking his lips before Taehyung released him. 

Taehyung's body was destroyed and overstimulated, and Namjoon still felt like he wanted to fuck him again. He dragged his body to the bedroom and kicked the door closed behind him.