No Going Back

I was just pulling into Izzie's driveway when I saw two blobs one that had black hair and the other brown. I took a wild guess and assumed it was Cam and Iz. when I finally pulled up I was hardly out of the car before I heard Cam say "You look like absolute shit." I'm not going to say she was lying because she was probably right. "Thank God your here A those two love birds (she said gagging slightly) are making me want to jump from the roof so I have to go to casualty instead of listening to them for one more minute." she said giving me a beat hug. I had just realised Ollie had joined us. Him and Cam where giggling to themselves and messing around when Ollie decided to give Cam a piggy back ride and dropped her on her ass into the bushes. After recovering from the laughing fit that just gave me stitches I gave him a quick hug before Iz and Cam had started dragging into the house and up the stairs and nearly pulling my arms out of there sockets whilst doing this. "Hey what are you girls up to?" Ollie said curiously. "Just girl stuff so unless you want to get face masks on, wax your legs and talk about and cry at the fault in our stairs then I'd stay down here and play your call of zombies or whatever." Iz said with her hand on her hip (she could be really intimidating when she wanted to be. Note to self never get on the wrong side of Izzie she was like dynamite she didn't go off unless she got lit up.) "It's call of duty actually" Ollie said before scurrying into the living room well one of them anyway. We ran into Izzie's room she quickly locked the door behind her and we all jumped on the bed. "So....... come on then let's see it." Izzie said impatiently I just realised I'd been sitting there for about 5 minutes thinking about what might happen if we actually went through with this. I quickly grabbed it from my pocket and set in the middle of the three of us. The Plan had begun and there was no going back now........

-Sorry I haven't written in so long hope you like it :)-