Connections

It's 7.26 and Cam's not awake yet but in thinking about the idea I got at the hospital last night. Cam can't leave if she doesn't get on the plane so all she has to do is do stuff like wake up late the day of the flight so they're late, forget her phone and wear loads of metal so it takes ages to get past the metal detector. Cam is going to love this idea because one she won't have to get to the plane and two she gets to torture her parents. It is 8.01 and Cam is finally up. I'm going to get breakfast at school because from the reaction I got from ashley and dad when I told them everything last night (I may have left out the part about where me, Cam and hopefully Ethan and Izzie are going to help stop what her parents are trying to do.) Cam and I are finally ready and on our way to school. Cam's wearing a light pink top that comes down to above her knee, with a white belt, the White platform shoes from yesterday, bright pink lips and her hair is in a messy ponytail. I'm wearing a black swing-tank, ripped blue shorts, suede black ankle boot heels by Louis Vuitton, dark burgundy lips and my hair stuck up in a messy bun(making sure to cover the stitches.)Izzie and Ethan no. At lunch Cam and I sat them down in the cafeteria and told them everything most of the time they looked like fish with there mouths opening and closing. When we were done telling them what happened the first questions were are you ok and the second was where do we meet and what time. We decided that we would meet on home away from home after us girls changed into our bikinis, that Izzie would bring food and that Ethan would bring supplies (none of us wanted to know what he meant by that.) We are at the rock now and Izzie, Cam and I are here but Ethan isn't for the past while we've been trying to guess what the supplies are. Iz thinks it's spy stuff like a grappling hook and stuff, Cam thinks it's all black costumes and I have no idea why he has gotten. Cam brought binoculars so we could see when he was coming it was my shift to look out for him. About 5 minutes into my shift Cam and Iz had started trying to throw peanuts into each other's mouths (most of them went into their eyes). It's been 40 minutes and Eth still isn't here oh god spoke to soon "guys he's here and he's holding a beach towel." at this point they were lying beside me I passed the binoculars to Iz who passed them to Cam "wait there's papers in wrapped up in the towel! Where the hell did he go." we spent the next 5 minutes looking for him. we were still passing the binoculars Me to Cam to Iz to Eth. "ETHAN!" We all said at the same time. "What's in the towel?" I said getting up "Who are you Nacey Drew." he said mockingly. "Just show us." Iz whined. "You know the way my moms the mayors assistant." we all nodded. "and my dads an constructer well he had loads of building plans and it turns out he helped build The Coffee Cup Café. My mom was the one who wrote up all the bills and contracts and that ladies is what I have right here." he said holding up large maps and sheets with an elastic band round them. "Wow Eth we didn't know you had so many connections." I said sounding impressed. We got some rocks and put them at the four corners and we unraveled the first piece of the puzzle.........