Dare or Dare

I still can't believe I'm in number 19 now. My first class is drama I am still working my way around the school bye its HUGE. Cam said she'd show me around but we didn't have the same first class so Cam asked her friend Izzie who had drama as well turns out we have a lot in common we both love the beach, we both are obsessed with red lipstick, we both love pancakes and diet coke (as well as the fact that we both HATE normal coke because it tastes WAY to fake.) Izzie has long black hair that's in an awesome messy bun, brown eyes, tanned skin, she is wearing a white boyfriend shirt with a collar that is tucked into a burgundy skater skirt, with of course matching lipstick, a pair of white diamond Louis Vuitton strapped heels finished off with a burgundy satchel. Turns out my drama teacher is really weird her name is Mrs Anderson and she looks like she's pissed all the time even though everyone says you get used to her. I've made it through 4 periods, now it's lunch and I'm in the cafeteria with Izzie, Cam and Ethan. I'm in biology now and we're doing an experiment with this guy Daniel. He's funny and nice but it turns out him and Izzie used to go out and it didn't end very well. I can't believe that just happened. I had to go to the front office to get my locker key and when I came back some guys at the back started laughing and pointing in my direction I just ignored them trying to figure out how much hydrochloride to add to the water. At the end of class I picked up my bag and walked out with Ethan and Izzie they were sitting opposite me in class so it wasn't like I was alone with Daniel. Izzie was still a little upset he didn't even acknowledge her and I remembered that I had tissues in my bag. So I reached in and felt fur I looked in my bag and threw it across the room. THERE WERE 4 MICE IN MY BAG LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN 4 MICE IN MY BAG. As soon as the bag hit the ground the mice ran out and all the girls jumped up on the stools and I'm pretty ashamed of this part, so did I. Luckily that was our last period so I didn't have to walk around all day with everyone laughing at me. Cam, Izzie, Ethan and I decided to go have a picnic on the Home Away From Home rock. We took my car and stopped off at Noah's house to get some supplies including like 400 muffins, strawberries, raspberries, drinks and supplies to a make your own sandwich. We also stopped off at my house to grab bikinis, Izzie borrowed my red one, Cam toke my yellow one that she fell in love with and I wore my purple one. We talked for like 3 hours and played dare and dare which was halarious. Izzie dared Ethan to dive into the water naked while doing a Tarzan impression and he actually did it apparently around here you have to do the things your dared. Cam was dared to put ice cubes down her pants and stand there until they melted (she looked like she was having a fit at one point a women came up and asked her if she was ok). I had to go around asking people for an umbrella when it's freaking 45 degrees with that lipstick that Izzie had put on me with her feet. Izzie had to hug a random person and refuse to let go and beach security had to come over and physically pull her off of the man who now looked like he was terrified. Its like 7 now and I'm just coming home I knew I was in for a bombardment of questions from Ashley when I got in but after the day I had I didn't care I know this is going to sound weird but I was actually excited to tell her minus the mice. Only once have I ever been in a school I actually enjoyed a school like this before and only a handful of people will ever know what really happened me, my dad, my used to be so called friends and the NYPD........