The Confrontation

I can't believe that just happened ok breathe this is what I just witnessed. I walked sleepy into the kitchen to get a drink and I saw Cam and Ollie making out right as you came in the door. I must have been staring for longer then I realised because Cam turned round and saw me I said "ummm I ehh I'm just gonna go umm bye" I said walking away " "Ava wait" Cam said grabbing my arm and pulling me back "why?" I said making my way to the bathroom "Cam you just made out with Izzie of all peoples brother why would you do that?" I asked confused. "We've been dating for a while I just don't know how to tell Izz." she answered truthfully "Cam you have to tell Izz tomorrow and if you don't I will. She has the right to know." "You're right I know you are and I've tried to tell her I just don't know what to tell her. I've known her what seems like forever how am I supposed to tell her I'm dating her brother who the hell would want to know that?" "Cam I don't think you have to tell her anymore" I said softly gesturing to the small pale figure in the shadows. "Your dating Ollie why didn't you tell me?" Izzie said inquisitively. "I was scared. We've been through so much together and I didn't want to ruin anything or even everything." Cam admitted. "Awww Cam come here. I'm not mad just a bit confused as to why you didn't tell me and a tad nauseous." Izzie said hugging Cam. "Come here A you didn't think you were going to get away that easy did you?" Izz said pulling me into a tight hug. "Hey guys ummm am I allowed in this?" Ollie said putting out his arms. "Now you why the hell did you think you could get away with dating my friend did you really think I wouldn't find out really? You take me for granted brother." Izz said pulling him in the hug. "Sorry sis love you" "come on lets go get some sleep. Please." I said pulling a puppy dog face. We are on are way back from Izzie's and when Cam and Ollie kissed goodbye she gagged and turned her back. I have to leave Cam home but luckily it's only a little bit away so that's ok I suppose. Plus she has officially stole my yellow bikini because we went to the beach and I'm pretty sure she has it tucked in her bag somewhere. We parked in the drive way and there was a really expensive car parked opposite me. "Hey do you want me to help you in." "Sure I think we've got some of my famous chocolate chip cookies in there." She said grinning. "Yay"I said jumping up and down btw it's really had to do when your sitting down. "Let's go" she said grabbing her bag. "Noah must be home" she said turning the doorknob. we walked in and that's when we saw it. Cam dropped her bag and the glass full of lemonade she had gotten smashing all around the place and the lemonade soaking into the hardwood floors "What the hell are you doing here? You haven't been here since the accident. What gives you the right to come here out of the blue?" Cam said storming towards the two figures sitting on the couch. "Sweetie I thought we raised you better then to raise your voice and to swear in front of your parents........"