Cam

"Umm are you okay" said a girl I'd never seen before she had bright, ice blue eyes but was a really warm caring person, she had brown hair that hair naturally, bouncy, gorgeous hair, tanned skin. She was wearing a light blue bikini top on with denim shorts and matching flip flops. She edged closer "My names Cameron my friends call me Cam" she sad smiling sadly "are you ok." " I'm ok I just got in a fight with my dad and I know it sounds stupid for a 16 year old robe crying over a fight but it's just kind of complicated." " you don't have to explain complicated to me I know all about complicated." she said with a smile. "So I still haven't heard your name." she said grinning. "Ava, Ava Collins. I live next door" I said hopping down and facing her. She looked kind of shocked but impressed. "Hey do you want to go get a bite to eat on the beach." I questioned "sure I'd love to we can get to know each other and maybe then I can borrow those shoes they are fabulous." she said doing a fact pose and smile. "I'm kidding I'm not a fake bitch don't worry." she said with a wink. "know come on I want food." Cam said while linking arms with me and laughing btw she has the kind of laugh that's contagious so I'm guessing we kind of sounded like maniacs but in the best possible way......