The Bitch In Stitches

She was still talking I could see her mouth moving but I couldn't hear her I couldn't hear anything the last thing I remember was Mr Morgan and Noah diving towards me. I woke up a few minutes ago my head was killing me. I tried to sit up but I couldn't "the doctors said you'll be a bit woozy for a few minutes but you should be fine." A monotone voice said I looked beside me and saw Mrs Morgan sitting there reading a magazine. "What happened to me and why are you talking about doctors?" I said angrily looking around the room. "Wow you really don't remember. Well after I told you we were taking Cameron back to New York you fainted, Noah and Nathan tried to catch you but they were to late. You fell and banged your head off the floor and it was bleeding. We called an ambulance, you had to get 12 stitches. We couldn't get a hold of anyone so Noah and Nathan are away to tell Cameron. They should be here any minute." I looked down on my lap and saw I was still wearing my red and white dress. I looked at my arm which was covered in blood I quickly grabbed my phone off the bedside locker and went to the camera turned it to me. The stitches where right were my hairline was so it would be easy to cover but my fringe was stained with blood. I locked my phone and put my hands on my head. "What business are you here for." "There is a café on long beach but the owner won't sell. The owners of long beach want to buy it and make it into a surf board shop." she said flipping the pages of the magazines. "By any chance is the café called The Coffee Cup Café." "Yes I more then anyone will miss that café I've had a lot of good memories there" she said chuckling slightly. I decided I would leave it from there. I looked down at my knee noticing that my phone had been filming the roof for the last 9 minutes so I stopped it and lay back. But that didn't last for very long Cam came bursting through the door "Ava oh my god you look horrific. Your ok A I'm sorry I sent you over there." she said hugging me. The next thing Cam said she whispered in my ear "sorry you were stuck with her for God knows how long." she said pulling away and rolling her eyes. "Now Cameron it's rude to whisper especially when it's about your mother. Bye sweetheart." she said kissing the air and shutting the door tightly behind her. "Cam I have to tell you something's and your not going to like them........."