Dignity

"They're what? Omg I think I'm going to be sick. First they try to take me away from everything and know they try to take down the café what the hell are they thinking. We've got to stop them." she said suddenly. "Cam it's the company that owns the beach and against your parents I'm not so sure that you've thought this through Cam." I said softly. "We have to A we just have to and if I have to leave I'm going to go out with a bang." "Ok" I said "ok well we've got to start working it's 10.48pm now and we've got school tomorrow. Oh god A I'm just realising I don't now where I'm staying while they are here." "You can stay with me." "Really?" Cam said hopefully. "Of course." "C'mon then I'm so tired. "Ok first of all I need shoes." I said looking down at my feet." "oh I brought you some." Cam said producing leopard print bedrooms slippers with pink feathers at the edges. "Cam are you serious." I said looking down at the shoes. "It's either that or your bare feet. Just put them on already." "Why can't you give me yours if you like those so much." I said looking down at Cam's white platform heels. "Because I want to keep my dignity." she said seriously and turning on a heel trying to look cool but she tripped over her foot and fell face first onto the floor. "Yeah what dignity." I said laughing and pulling off her heels. "Hey." she said pouting while she was still lying on the floor may I add. She grabbed the slippers and stuck them on her feet. "Well at least I can pull them off." Cam said strutting down the hall of the hospital. I laughed and thought how much I'm going to miss my best friend when she moves to New York that's if she makes it on the plane..........