Noah

I couldn't keep running away every time my dad and I got in a fight well running does run in the family I guess I take after my mother. A shiver ran down my spine even thinking about that. No one ever told me California was so cold at night I was so glad I grabbed a hoodie last minute but tbh I needed this. I needed to get away from everyone and just think so I went to the beach, sat on the rocks and started checking all the social networking sites. After what felt like 5 minutes I checked the time it was 12.49 I had been away for two hours. I went for a run and then a swim and just let my hair dry naturally I don't do that often because I end up looking like a sheep. I was walking around and found this ladder leading up to a flat surfaced rock so I sat down and relaxed for a bit. it had been about twenty minutes so I went for a walk around the rock and noticed there was a diving board. It was in fairly good condition so I decided to try it out luckily I wasn't afraid of heights and I tried again and again and again. I decided to take a break since it was exhausting climbing up that ladder and look at the sunrise it was beautiful and for the first time in my life I felt at home. If only I could stay here forever but that wasn't a choice no matter how infuriating my dad could be he worried about me so at about 7am I decided to go home. Until I could see a light at the far end of the beach so first I went for a look being the nosey person I am the closer I went towards the light I could make out letters oh my god it was The Coffee Cup Café. I decided to go say hi to Noah. "Hey" I said as I walked into the hut "hi there Ava what do I owe the pleasure" he said bowing slightly "oh but the pleasure is all mine" I said curtsying. We both started laughing "out for an early morning jog" "ummm yeah sure" "now I have practically raised Cammie I know when a teenager is lying." he told me gesturing towards a table. "What happened" "Me and my dad got in a fight so I climbed out the window and ran away and haven't been home since around 10 last night." I said not looking him in the eye because I knew if I did I would break down because Noah has dark brown chocolate eyes that make you melt, he is in his late 60's but is very good shape and has that kind, warm, loving personality that Cam has. "I think you need some coffee young lady its good for your energy" he said getting up and pouring a cup of coffee and putting it in a to-go cup. "I'm going to take this as a sign telling me to go home." I said smiling sadly "you think right my dear now go home and path things up with your dad come over later and you can talk to Cam about it if you want ok." He said smiling "I will and thanks Noah I'll see you later" I said giving Noah a quick hug, grabbing the coffee and heading home. I had downed the coffee by the time I'd gotten home I quietly tip toed up the stairs and darted into my bedroom I put my phone on the charger and hopped in the shower. when I got out I was walking into my bedroom when I saw Ashley sitting on my bed. I jumped and sage said "You have some explaining to do Ava....."