About Last Night

I woke up at 7.26 and all I could think about was that that was NOT water that guy gave us last night. Ethan, Cam and I were all lying on the sofa in Noah's house. At least I wasn't late for Ashley's how to dress for school class. I tried to get up without waking either of them but apparently Cam's a light sleeper "What are you doing? It's like 6am." Cam said groggily. "It's 7.30" I looked at her laughing. "I have to leave soon Ashley said I have to be home by 8 so she can choose what I wear so I make a good impression on my first day." "Can I come?" Cam said hopefully "if don't mind being a human barbie doll then sure. Ashley would be over the moon to have two girls to dress instead of one but you better hurry." "I'll do up and get ready now." she said darting up "Wait what about Ethan?" I said looking done at the snoring blue eyed, blonde haired surfer boy. "I have an idea." Cam said with a cheeky smile. I kneeled down by one ear and Cam kneeled down by the other and we both screamed "WAKE UP." "AHHHHH." "What the hell you two are disturbed." he said rolling over and putting a pillow over his ears. "ok I'll be down in 5." Cam said laughing. "Hey A wait a minute" said Ethan motioning me to sit beside him. "wat sup" "I can't be around to protect Cam all the time will you take over the job when I'm not around." "I'd be honoured." I said curtsying. He laughed and pulled me into a bear hug. "Jesus you to get a room." A voice said appearing down the stairs. "Come on let's go we don't want to be late" She said striking a pose. "Bye Eth see Ya later." We said at the same time walking out the door. We are finished getting ready and I've got to say we look good. Cam is wearing a cream lace top bout neck crop top, Light blue acid wash jeans, Cream buckled Gucci stilettos, a cream satchel, her hair was curled to perfection with a bobby pin keeping her fringe messily and from her face, cream and blue eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. I was wearing a grey cobblestone crop top with a strappy back, white jeans, red diamond Gucci stilettos, my hair long hair was straight and put into a messy half up half down style, a white and red satchel with smokey eyeshadow and red lipstick (my usual.) Ok we're in my car and we're parked outside the school. I opened the door, stepped outside, turning to Cam and said "Here we go........."