part 11

Edward POV!!!!

Edward decided to go back to school on Monday after skipping a couple of days to brood about Bella. Coincidently, it was Bella's first day of school and might have been a bad decision for him to come back with everyone's thoughts consumed by her.

Just when I thought I could get away from my thoughts of this woman, I have to hear everyone else's too.

"Who's the new girl?" a majority of the thoughts rang through Edward's mind accompanied with pictures of Bella in any way that they saw her. I already know the answer to their questions. She is a dangerous vampire with ulterior motives. Someone who would rip their heads off without hesitation. Someone who would pretend to have changed for the better but didn't change.

Edward needed to fixate on something else or he would explode. He recalled the conversation he and Esme had the other night. "You can't be upset about the things you can't control," her words echoed in his head.

The day looks good, so far when Edward walks into trigonometry class and Bella isn't there. Hopefully, she won't be in any of my classes and this day will turn out better. Edward thought too soon because he walked in and Bella was in the classroom.

"That's her," Alice's voice says in her thoughts looking at Bella.

"I know," Edward whispered to Alice's thought.

She's curious about us otherwise she wouldn't have asked Angela about us. Angela, too kind for her own good only tells her the facts for fear of offending us.

As the class left the room Edward and Alice lingered, wanting to follow Bella and not the other way around.

"She's walking toward the same class as you," Alice thought jokingly.

"Alice, this isn't a joking matter," Edward whispered angrily at Alice.

Bella began walking slower, alerting Alice and Edward that she was listening to them and searching for the other end of the conversation.

"Edward, don't forget that she can hear you," Alice thought.

"Yeah, I'm aware," Edward said back.

Walking into government class began a different story because Bella was in Edward's seat. It's almost like she was put here just to get on my nerves.

"Isabella is in my seat," Edward complained to Mrs. Jefferson and purposefully using the name she didn't like to equally get on her nerves.

"Here, Bella," Mike said, giving him her seat. Ugh, this marshmallow. Does he honestly think that he can protect her against me?

I'm trying so hard to listen to what Esme was talking about, but it is so hard when she is sitting right next to me. I have to know why she's here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked for fear his thoughts would lead him down a spiral.

"I'm here because it's my second class of the day and I'm following my schedule," she answered. It's like she knows exactly what to say just to get on my nerves.

"What are you doing in Forks?" Edward snarled the question out.

"I live in Forks," Bella said. This is the worst conversation I have ever been a part of.

Edward's eyes rolled so dramatically that if it made a sound everyone would hear it.

"If you don't answer my questions," he didn't finish the thought.