PART 2

In evening, Dora practiced a lot but still something was missing.

Her tae kwon doe sir said the missing thing is spirit. You should be spiritual just like sometimes you are scared so practice is must but spirit should also be there to complete this self defence.

"But sir how can I be spiritual? What can we do?" Dora asked

~"Since spiritual wellness involves one's values, beliefs, and purpose, it can be achieved in several ways-both physically and mentally.
• Explore your spiritual core. ...
• Look for deeper meanings. ...
• Get it out. ...
• Try yoga. ...
• Travel. ...
• Think positively. ...
• Take time to meditate.
These ways can be used to be spiritual." Sir explained dora.~

"Ok sir I will take care of these things" dora said.

Next evening,she silently took the yoga mat and hide it there was her mother.

Mother smiled and said "I know that you are inspired by that boy and you are now learning self defence".

"But how you know about that? I planned a surprise for you"

Mother said "I was in the corridor and listened all about this matter that day. And I got the surprise that day only".

Dora was sad but happy too...

Mother said "Now its time to explore your dream dear".

"Yes mom I am practicing a lot and now I want to be spiritual too" dora said.

"But can I be spiritual?" Dora asked

Mother said "oh! Ofcourse dear follow the guidelines told by your sir"

Mother happily baked a cake for her and she enjoyed it too.

From that day, she practiced a lot to become spiritual and followed each and every guidelines told by his sir.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

THANKYOU...