PART 3

Everything told by sir was followed by Dora.

So, sir became very happy and said "well done dora"

And with an smiling face he gave him an gift.

Dora with an happy face opened the gift and said "Wow! Its an amazing watch. Thankyou so much sir"

Suddenly, bell ranged from sir's mobile. With an extreme sad face sir said "ok"

Dora asked sir that "what happened sir you are looking very sad"

Sir said "yes dear, there an emergency in my house. I am sorry but I have to leave its urgent."

"Ok sir no issue" said Dora

Now, dora have to practice alone and to make her sir happy.

Then, her mother came and gave her a graceful smile and said "This watch is your achievement dear child"

Dora practiced near a cave where people believed that in the cave ghost is living. That ghost was very dangerous and kill people who came entered that cave never come back.

Her mother asked her not to practice there and come back home again.

She came back to the home on the request of her mother.

She thought about that cave and decided at night when her mother will sleep she will go to the cave. And find out who is there?

The day slowly passed and its the time to sleep her mother ordered her to sleep and she also went to sleep.

When her mother slept she went to the cave. Slowly she entered the cave with sword.

In darkness she tried to find the ghost. She then lighted a wood with fire and went inside the cave. She saw that there was 3 ways to move inside.

She chose the first way and moved.
"Ah! Something is there" dora said
That's a bat.

She then moved forward sounds of many ghosts came.

Suddenly, a rat with 2 teeth in front came near dora.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANKYOU...