PART 7

"I will answer your this question dora" sir said.. Sir clapped 2 times and then, the other clothes which were tied on the stage got removed.

Dora was totally surprised because there was written " CEREMONY FOR DORA'S ACHIEVEMENT ". Everyone was happy singing songs dance and enjoying, suddenly listening that there is a special ceremony for Dora's achievement. This was really shocking for her and she fainted.

Everyone crowded around where dora fainted. The happiness turned into sadness. Her mother cried " Oh my god! Dora what happened? Anyone please bring some water "

Waiters rushed to bring water. Dora's father and sir both were very upset and asked the music man to close it.

With extreme sadness her mother sprinkled some water on dora's face.

There was silence all over. Everyone's attention was towards dora.

" Hey there! Why you stopped the music? Mom why are you crying? Everyone why you stopped dancing " dora said

Everyone was shocked that what is happening?

" Hey you all! Stop crying. I am okay. I made you fool. Haha..haha..."

Father laughed "oh my dear child your acting too good. It looked that you really fainted. But dont make us fool like this."

Mother sighed and said "Does anyone joke like this? You naughty."

" Oh my dear mother you all gave me a surprise so why cant I ? Hm!..." said dora

"Oh lets forget and dance. " father said.

" Thankyou so much to all for organizing such a beautiful party. I love you mother and father" dora said

Everyone laughed and forgetting everything danced with lots of fun and joy.

Sir took the mic and said" May I have your attention please ". Everyone carefully started listening to sir.

" As we all know we all are gathered here to celebrate the victory of dora. I request dora to come on the stage. " sir said

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

THANKYOU...