PART 4

The rat have red bulging eyes. Rat then saw Dora angrily. Somehow, dora was scared but she then remembered her sir's thoughts.

Dora followed the rat and saw the ghost was sleeping and suddenly woke when she entered there.

She chanted the name of god and started fighting with the ghost for the welfare of people.

"We all know that in whole world there is no ghost" dora said and closed her eyes.

She was not scared and toke his sword

Dora slays the sword on his stomach and suddenly a And he started tasting loudly.

Dora opened her eyes slowly and saw that was not a ghost one robber was there who was making people fool.

She moved out where 3 ways were there.

Dora moved into 2nd and 3rd way then, she saw money and people who were buried.

"This means that robber was killing people and keeps their money with them." Dora thought and was happy to solve this mystery.

Next day, she reached home and kept that sword aside.

Her father saw that and said "Where were from last night? And why you toke this sword?"

Dora said "I know that everyone were scared to go into the cave because they think that in the cave lives the ghost but father, there is no ghost".

" So who is there irritating people? And how do you know about this" father asked curiously

"Father last night I was in the cave and killed the man whom you all think was a ghost. That was a robber who was killing people and  was robbing." said dora angrily.

"Wow! Fabulous you killed that robber bravely". said the father

Father with a happy tone roamed in whole palace and told everyone about that.

When mother heard this. She ran towards dora and angrily said " why you went there. I told you not to go there then why". And hugged her tightly.......

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

THANKYOU...