PART 6

Dora was extremely happy. She dressed herself with the beautiful dress which was gifted by his father.

She was very excited to get one more surprise. Then, she was coming down the stairs singing songs as she was very happy, she saw flowers all around. Lights and candles are lit everywhere, the whole city was flaring.

" Oh my god! What a pleasent surprise. I am amazed by this all beauty " dora said happily

Suddenly, five cartoon characters came near her which she liked to watch. They all were clapping and singing the song for dora for her achievement. She was welcomed by those with a bouquet of flowers.

All the people were covering someone. Dora can't understand. Then, her mother came and said " close your my little princess " and tied a cloth on her eyes.

Dora was unknown that what will happen she closed her eyes. Her mother toke her to the stage. Dora asked " Mother where I am please tell. I am very excited to know. "

Her mother opened the cloth which she tied on her eyes. The beautiful flowers fall on her. And the people who were hiding someone slowly moved away from there.

Dora saw his tae kwon do sir. She quickly ran towards him and touched his feet. He was very happy and said " I know dora you have caught the most notorious robber who was making people fool that he is the ghost. I am very happy to know about that. "

Dora was extremely happy. Suddenly she remembered when his sir was having a emergency at his house. So she asked sir " Sir before 2 days you were very sad. Was that problem resolved. "

Sir smiled and said " Yes dear, its resolved now. "

" I am very happy to know. " dora said

" Father where is the second surprise which you planned for me. "

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

THANKYOU...