PART 11

"Mom now I have to go to find that child. Hey children! Please tell that your which friend is missing. " dora asked

" Yes dora didi, our friend Michel is missing " children said

Mother suddenly, ran inside the palace in rush....

" Ok dear children! I am just going to find him. Mom please take care of these children and father please drop children to their home. Bye mom! " dora said in rush

" stop! Stop! Dora! Take this sword with you " mother said

" Yes mom! Thankyou " dora said

Dora reached inside the mansion.

" Michel! Michel! Are you there? Michel! " dora started roaring there

Suddenly, a sound of falling down of chain came near the lake.

Dora heard that sound and rushed towards lake. She didn't found anything there and suddenly dora saw a chain fallen on the ground.

" May be its the chain of michel. " dora thought

~Dora saw a banyan tree and stepped forward. She still didn't found anything there. She moved her head upside to see there also and she saw that michel was on the top of tree fully wrapped up with python's body. His chain was also fallen on the ground.~

" Oh! No! " dora said

" Now I understood that why michel was not responding. And now I have to save michel. " dora thought..

Dora nodded and whispered that " Michel wait there. Dont move. I am coming to save you. "

~Dora looked for a rope to climb up on the tree. She moved inside the cage. The 2 kidnappers were planning something. Dora couldn't hear them as she was in hurry to save michael but she heard one thing called "Yellow Diamond"~

She then found a rope in cage by which children were tied. She took that and with the help of that rope. She climbed up on the tree. The pathon in anger then took out his tongue and he tried to bite Michael and hypnotise him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope You liked this part please wait for its next part...

Thankyou..