PART 10

Dora rushed towards cave. Suddenly, a big rock started falling with great pressure on dora and children.

Dora saw behind her and those kidnappers were also following her. She chanted the name of god and asked the children to go away from there.

~ All the children followed the instructions given by dora. Dora rushed in opposite side from where the rock and children were away so that the kidnappers will also follow her and children will also be saved.~

Kidnappers shooted a bullet from gun and the rock that was falling down broke down into many pieces. Dust particles spread all around and nothing was visible.

Dora thought that children are in risk so she waved her hand and shouted " Children go away "

" Ah! Oh no! " kidnappers roared

Dora while coughing moved towards kidnappers and she saw that the rock pieces were fallen on kidnappers.

She quickly took the guns from kidnappers and rushed with children towards the town.

Finally, Dora reached the palace with children. When she reached there, music started, flowers were falling and fog was there.

Dora moved forward and asked " What happened ??? I cant see anyone."

Fog began to remove and everything was translucently visible.

Then, Dora saw her parents. Mother said " Yes what happened! You again achieved success... We are celebrating this movement "

Father also nodded. Father said children to sit down and have lunch.

Dora was happy and also said " yah! Sit down and have lunch. "

Suddenly dora started counting 1 2 3 4. " Oh no! One child is missing "

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

Thank you...