PART 8

When, dora climbed the stage. The waiters who have the plates covered with cloth also climbed the stage and then, sir requested them to remove that cloth.

Dora was really excited. There was a scarf which was red in colour and a medal made up of gold. And with a huge round of claps dora was thanked by everyone for killing the person and save there lives and money.

Late night, After the party was over. Dora's Sir entered dora's house. He rushed silently inside the room of dora. Dora recognised that his sir has entered the room.

She opened the eyes and asked " What happened sir you are in my room late night ".

" Yes dear, I want to talk to you urgently. Don't speak loudly everyone will woke up ". Sir whispered

" Yes sir I am listening " dora said in whispering tone

" I am impressed by your bravery and I want you to solve the mystery of school as many children are nowadays being kidnapped. Will you help me me?? " sir asked

" Ofcourse sir, what is the plan to trap that kidnapper? " dora asked

" Listen carefully, Now you have to be dressed beautifully with lots of accessories which are extremely expensive. And then you have to walk around the mansion where most of the children are being kidnapped. Then, the kidnappers will kidnap you also and again you have to bravely fight and victory will be yours. "

" So sir, I will also be kidnapped? No! Sir I am scared. " dora said

Sir said " Did you forgot those ways which I told? Do you want that children should be kidnapped? You have to do it. "

Dora nodded and confidently said " Yes sir I will do it. "

Next Day Morning, According to the plan, dora dressed as told by sir and was moving around the lake.

After 15 minutes, suddenly a rock fall which was looking very beautiful and precious.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

THANKYOU...