For Your Crimes

🏃Iida's pov💨

I walked through out the casino with my wife along side me. She was quite troublesome die to the essecivse amount of over drinking. 
We were both currently outside the casino as Uraraka lost her lunch on the shinning pavement. I held her hair for her as her guts emptied.

"You feel better know?"I asked worried for my love The sweet tinder affection dripped surely from my voice.

"im...im alright...hmph"She said but continued with her verbal rescuring fight with her stomach.

I felt apon my loves forehead feeling a high temperature. The brunette adored a mind melting fever. I wrapped her hair in a pony tail and grabbed her hand taking her back inside.

"We must gather the crew it is time to take you home."i said sternly toting her around my arm like a old lady and a hand bag.

"B..but I don't wanna go home yet"Uraraka whined she then snuggled into my side her breast enveloping my arm as she surrounded my figure with her adorable presence. I fixed the dropped glasses on my face adjusting them to stay still a bright red blush dusted my features.

"We...We have to go you don't feel good and your feminine wilds will not work on me."I said as I waved down todoroki and momo.

"But ten-chann they always work on you you love spoiling me"Uraraka said as laid her head on my shoulder
I sighed heavily as Atsugi tokoyami and Aoyama cam back with their drinks in large plastic tubes tied around their necks.
I chuckled at the people I call my family willingly.
I look around and see Izuku no where near.

"Where's ZuKu "Uraraka noticed as well even in her drunken state of mind She pulled my phone out my pocket and activated the flowers on our bodies.The light beeping that thumped our ears where faint.

The uraraka started to shed tears I looked at her with confusion till I glanced over her shoulder just to see 7red dots standing together but not an eight one in sight.

"Iida ah...On No"Uraraka started
I pulled my phone from her and immediately started to dial his phone
"What happened?"Momo asked as she came to comfort Uraraka
"Izuku is missing"I said as I closed the phone as it sent me to voice mail

"WHAT HE'S MISSING"I looked at todoroki in shock of his sudden outburst the white haired boy grabbed Momo's hand and ran off in a random direction before I could give any orders Tsu and tokoyami were all ready gone.
Aoyama was sitting in a booth trying to relocate the tracking device on Izuku last recorded location.

"Don't panic we'll find him the only reasonable awnsered is to stay calm."I said even though my mind in the inside was the exact opposite of the word calm
I took my glasses off my face and wiped my eyes as they leaked with frustration Uraraka grabbed my cheek then my hand.She gave me a hug then we were off to find the boy who caused this .

After a while the crew looked every where for the green haired boy.They searched high and low and couldn't find him not even at his favorite slot machine. The group of young Alduts started to worry for the green haired boss.

Then a shimmer of hope ran through the veins of the group like fresh blood.

"I TRACKED HIS LAST LOCATION MERCYYYY!"Ayoyama said excited through the phone and the group call

I rushed with Uraraka in tow as we ran back to the tablet the whole group gathered as they damn near bulldozed other tenants of the casino.

"his last location was at the back of the casino"Ayoma said as he got upset instantly his features on his face dropped harshiky as he started at the lit up screen.