Tsukishima

kuro0schurr0

I officially give up on titles lmao.

I'm improvising on this one today.

(Note: You're on first name basis with the Tsukishima brothers. This is A) simply for my convenience, B) in the scenario, you're Kei's s/o and you're close friends with Akiteru)

I was wandering around the shopping district what I spotted a familiar looking blonde.

"Akiteru!" I called out.

He looked up from what he was doing and waved when he saw me. "Hey!"

I ran up to him. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

"I just came to pick up some things for my mom, that's all."

"Cool," I said. "Is Kei not with you?"

He laughed a little and pointed to a spot a few feet away from us. "He's over there sulking. He only came along cuz he wanted to get a strawberry shortcake, but we have to do the errand first."

I looked where Akiteru was pointing. Sure enough, Kei was over there standing with his arms folded, looking at the ground like a child.

"KEIIIIIII!!" I cupped my hands over my mouth and shouted in his direction. He looked up, startled. I smiled and waved. His expression turned to that of annoyance as he walked over to us.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

I put my hands on my hips and mocked his attitude. "How rude, aren't you gonna say hi to me first?"

"Are you making fun of me?"

I covered my mouth in a playful manner. "I would never!"

He smirked at me condescendingly. "Better fix that attitude before I make you."

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do? Turn into a T-Rex?" I curled up my fingers and pretend to pounce on him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He tried to hold in a laugh. "You are so stupid!"

"Hey!!" I punched him playfully on the arm.

Akiteru laughed at our childish behavior. We looked at him, kind of forgetting he was there.

"Sorry, sorry," he apologized through his laughter, then addressed Kei. "If you want, you can go and get your cake and hang out. I'll meet you back home."

Kei nodded. "Sure," he looked at me. "You coming?"

"Yeah," I said. I waved at Akiteru as Kei and I walked off to go get his dessert. While we walked, I reached for his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Holding your hand, idiot. What does it look like?" I said passive-aggressively.

He rolled his eyes and kept walking, but he squeezed my hand a little. I smiled and squeezed back. We made our way to the bakery and started looking around.

"Is there anything you want while we're here?" he asked.

I thought for a moment. "I don't think so... No, I think I'm good."

"Alright," he said before letting go of my hand. "You should go sit down and wait while I get the order. It might take a bit."

I nodded and went to go sit on one of the benches nearby. I got out my phone and started scrolling through my socials. I was sitting there for about 10 minutes when Kei came back with a bag in his hand.