Oikawa- Pocky Game

I almost forgot I was gonna post a story!! But anyways, I closed my eyes and picked randomly, and I landed between Oikawa and Iwaizumi. I only picked Oikawa because I can't think of a good way to narrate for Iwaizumi. I mean, this might be trash for all I care (I mean, it is Oikawa we're talking about), but still.

Here's some Oinkers for you.

-Oikawa's been begging me to do the challenge for almost a week now. I shot him down every time. It wasn't because I didn't want to, I was just nervous. At first I thought he was joking. Or maybe he was dared to by his teammates. But his persistence was starting to change my mind. By Friday, I agreed to the request, so long as it was on the weekend. We decided on Saturday at 8 pm. He smiled and told me not to be late.-

I was sitting on his bed when he walked into the room, Pocky in hand.

"You ready to lose?" he said cheerfully with a shit-eating grin.

"What?" I said.

He looked at me, disappointed. "You said you'd do this with me! You didn't think I'd forget, did you?"

I pouted back at him. "Of course not!"

Oikawa continued to frown. "Do you not want to? In that case..." he sadly looked at the box of sweets.

"That's not what I meant!" I started to defend myself.

His expression turned confused. Then he smirked at me.

"Oh yeah? What is it then?" he asked curiously, leaning onto the wall.

"I, uh..." I avoided eye contact with him, slightly embarrassed. I realized he was toying with me.

"I just thought you were joking, that's all," I said, still looking at the ground. "And even if you weren't, it still makes me kinda nervous to think about it. Plus you have all those fangirls..." the rest of my sentence trailed off.

He was quiet for a moment, then he laughed a little.

"Are you trying to say you like me?" he asked teasingly.

I blushed. I tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind.

"Hey, look at me," he said, interrupting my thoughts. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd feel even more embarrassed.

Oikawa walked over to me. "I said, look at me!" He gently lifted my head with his free hand, startling me. My heart was racing, my face was red. He looked directly into my eyes, but I couldn't read his expression. Then he smiled softly.

"You know," he said. "I'm intrigued by you, and I've had my suspicions, but I never suspected you really fell for me. I found it rather hard to break you. Must've been my good looks!" He ran his fingers through his hair and flashed a goofy smile. We both laughed. Then there was another moment of silence.

"So, um," Oikawa looked at me while I looked back at the floor nervously, fiddling with my fingers. "Do you like me?" I asked cautiously.

Instead of saying yes or no, he simply took a Pocky out of the box, held it out to me and said, "Why don't you find out?"

I looked at him, confused, but still took the Pocky from him. Oikawa sat down on the bed next to me. "So, who do you think will win?" he asked.

"I, uh," I paused for a moment before laughing nervously. "I think it's kind of obvious," I replied.

He smiled again and opened his mouth a little, waiting for me to feed it to him. I did so and took my end as well. Oikawa took the first bite. I merely nibbled on my end, anxiously waiting for the outcome, still  mildly embarrassed. He looked at me and chuckled. Since there was no avoiding my fate, I finally took a legitimate bite of the sweet, chocolate covered candy. He took advantage of that and advanced further into the game. This put me in a tricky situation.

He knows I like him! Is he actually going to finish this? Should I back away?  I don't want to lose but- Oh god, I'm not ready for this!!

After what felt like forever, we closed to the middle. I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for who knows what. Oikawa waited a small second before taking the last bite. His soft lips touched mine. I blushed, immobilized, unsure what to do next. He kissed me once, and then a second time before parting away from me. Another moment of silence fell before us.

"So," he broke the silence. "Did that answer your question?

"What are you talking about?" I said jokingly.

He looked at me, hurt. Although, I'm sure he was just playing me again.

I pulled a strand of hair back. It wasn't in the way, I was just preparing for the secondhand embarrassment that was coming after the following words.

"That, didn't even qualify as a real kiss..."

"Really now?" he said mischievously. He looked at me with a smug grin, and held my face gently with both hands.

"Then I guess I'll just have to show you how much I love you..."

And I will leave you with that and let your imagination wander with what might happen next. I don't feel like adding onto it. Might make it more mysterious. Either that or I'm just lazy. Anyway, let me know how bad it was.