Nishinoya- Jealousy

As requested by usa-chan14. And just so everyone knows, I'll take requests/suggestions from anyone. It helps since I tend to run out of creative ides. So if you ever have an idea or scenario, please tell be, be it in the comments or a private message!
Also, I included time skips this time!! It got kinda long.

Noya's POV

I can't wait to see her! I bet she'll be so surprised when she sees me! I thought to myself as I ran to her classroom. I figured I'd surprise her and walk to practice with her. Yeah, today feels like a great day!

But as I approached her classroom, I noticed she was talking to another guy. They seemed to be having a really friendly conversation. The way they were laughing and having a great time... It started to irk me. The more I watched, I got a weird feeling in my chest. I couldn't stand to watch them like this. Seeing her like that. I decided to walk to practice without her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just about ready to leave the classroom for practice when I noticed someone looking at me from outside the classroom. Before I could figure out who it was, they walked away.

Wonder what that was about?

Once I made my way down to the gym, I greeted everyone. Coach Ukai wasn't there yet, but most of them were busy practicing. Kageyama and Hinata didn't seem to be having any kind of fight today.

No drama today. It's almost disturbing.

While I was watching their practice, I noticed something about Nishinoya. He wasn't making mistakes or anything, but he seemed on edge. At times, it almost seemed like he was concentrating harder than normal.

"So you noticed it too, huh?" Sugawara walked up next to me and spectated the game. 

"Nishinoya's acting a little off today."

"Yeah," he said, sighing before he took a drink form his water bottle. "Ever since he got here, he's been really quiet and overly attentive. He didn't even try to make a move on Kiyoko today," he laughed after that last sentence.

I wonder if he's upset about something...

Suga flicked my forehead. I covered my head and looked up at him in shock.

"Don't worry about it too much. He'll be fine."

"Yeah..." I said, unsure.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Y'know, for someone who isn't even our manager, you sure seem to worry about us a lot. Seems like you even pay special attention to Noya!" he joked.

I blushed and tried to defend myself. "N-no way!"

Sugawara laughed again, but didn't say anything else about it. He waved to me while he went to go talk to Ennoshita.

I watched the rest of their practice in silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After practice, I ran up to Nishinoya and gave him a friendly punch on the arm.

"What's up!!" I hollered cheerfully.

Instead of greeting me with his usual boisterous attitude, he glared at me coldly.

I backed away, not wanting to get yelled at. "You good, man?"

He looked away from me. "I'm fine," he said defiantly.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever," and with that, he continued walking.