IwaOi x Reader (polyamorous) (DRAFT)

IT'S BEEN LIKE 4 MONTHS SINCE I STARTED WRITING THIS OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT

I hope in that the time I took to take a break that my writing style didnt change too drastically, if that makes any sense?

Anyways, I've got a bunch of shit on my list for this book, so hopefully I'll be able to get to them all.

Btw I'll be using their names interchangeably, but both the characters and reader are on first name basis.

Back to your scheduled program.

,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

I was sitting on the couch with Oikawa, laying my back against his chest. He was reading a book, I was on my phone. We both looked up when we heard the door unlock. In walked Iwaizumi. He noticed us on the couch together and approached us after taking his shoes off.

"Welcome home Hajime," I said as he sat down next to us.

He smiled. I got off of Oikawa to give him a kiss and leaned my head on his shoulder. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and let me cuddle with him. Oikawa looked at us, a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Iwa smirked at him.

Oikawa blushed a little and looked away, though he moved closer to us and reached for my hand. I took his hand with my own and squeezed it, gently rubbing my thumb against his. He smiled softly.

"What are you doing home so early? I thought you'd be gone for a few more hours," Oikawa asked.

"And leave you two alone? I don't think so," Iwaizumi joked and chuckled lightly, then shook his head. "No, I managed to get off a little early today."

"How come? We don't have anything planned today, do we?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi shared a look with each other, though I couldn't quite understand what for. Hajime shook his head. "No reason in particular," he said plainly.

I scrunched my nose in confusion. Oikawa wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, pulling me close to him. "You worry too much. Let's just enjoy being together," he said softly, nuzzling his face into my neck. I smiled a little and cuddled him back and kissed the top of his head. Hajime looked at us and smiled before ruffling both of our heads and standing up.

"Hm? Where are you going?" Toru asked sleepily.

"There's something I need to take care of, so I'll be in the garage for a bit," he took my hand in his and gently brought it to his lips, placing a small yet affectionate kiss on the back of it. I watched as he walked out of the room, then turned my attention back to Oikawa.

"You comfy Toru?" I asked while gently stroking his hair.

He nodded. "Mhm," he said softly with his eyes closed. He hugged me tighter.

"Good," I say and lean onto him. "Do you need anything?"

Oikawa shook his head. "I'm content with this," he sighed. "What about you?"

"I'm alright," I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We cuddled for a bit and relaxed, just enjoying each other's company in comfortable silence.

,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

Did I really just give up and post another unfinished draft simply to push out content?
Yes.

Do I still have requests to get to?
Abso fucking lutely/

But I just can't with this right now.

I never really have a plan for these things.

If anyone has requests, please remind me and give me full details on what you wanted, because I have nothing better to do except for maybe schoolwork.