Iwaizumi To The Rescue

MUWAHAHAHA I AM BACK!!!

Sorry, I feel like I'm not doing something right when I'm writing. Like, I feel like something's missing. I don't know, maybe I'm just having an off day.

But anyways, I had previously brought you an Oikawa story, so now I bring thee Iwaizumi.

Once again, thanks to usa-chan14 for story ideas!! I decided to combine 2 of them.

I hope it's okay. Let me know if you have any thoughts on the story or if there's any requests/ideas.

Also, thanks to usa-chan14kenmaapplepikozume and Weeaboo58 for being so nice and friendly and for reading my stuff and the wonderful comments!! I'm truly grateful!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay for me giving out scenarios again. (lol idek)

It was my first day at Aoba Johsai. I'm a second year, but I transferred from a small school in the country. I was hoping to start off with a good impression. But as I made my way down the unfamiliar hallways, I noticed a large group of girls in the middle of the hallway. I tried to walk around them, but they were taking up the entire hallway. I didn't want to push through them, so I decided I had to say something...

"Um, excuse me," I said. "Can I get through?"

One of them turned around. "Eh? Who are you?" she was taller than me, and looked at me rather harshly.

They all turned my direction.

"I-I'm sorry, but I need to get to class."

"Oh, are you new?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied curtly. "But I really need to go to my classroom, so if you could just-"

"Who said you were going anywhere?" The girl interrupted and stood directly in front of me. She stared at me with an intimidating look.

"You're new here aren't you? You ought to learn your place!" the girl ripped my schedule from my hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" I shouted. I ran up to her and tried to grab it back, but she held it over my head.

"Ugh, how pathetic!" She tore it up into several pieces. "Honestly, if they're letting someone as ugly and incompetent as you in this school, I wonder how soon before they start letting in the homeless," she stated cruelly. The girls around her simply laughed and watched.

Then she pushed me, sending me backwards down the hallway. As I tried to regain my balance and keep from falling, I ended up bumping into someone behind me.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry!" I apologized, trying to compose myself.

"Don't worry about it," they said. When I turned around, I saw a male. He was tall and had dark, spiky hair and green eyes. He looked down at me.

"Who are you?" Then he saw the group of girls. "What's going on here?" he asked, although I couldn't tell who he was asking.

"O-oh, Iwaizumi!!" The girl who tore my schedule called out to him, completely changing her voice and attitude. "Where's Oikawa?" she asked.

"Not here," he said bluntly. "More importantly, what the hell is going on here? What's in your hand?"

"Oh this?" she asked innocently. "This is the new kids'. I stepped on it and it accidentally ripped!" She walked over to me and put the pieces of the torn schedule in my hands. "Oh I am so sorry~!! I hope you can still use it!" After that, she waved to me and left with her group of girls. However, before she turned around, she glared at me.

I stood there for a moment with the ruined paper in my hands.

Guess I'll have to live without it.

"Is that your schedule?" the male asked, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I replied. He looked at me. I couldn't quite read his expression. "Come with me," he said. "We can get you a new one at the front office."

"Oh, there's no need to! I'm sure I can manage!"

He lightly karate chopped my forehead. "Don't be an idiot," he said. "Besides, I highly doubt that was an accident. What kind of dumbass would believe an excuse like that."

I smiled at him, grateful for the help. "Thanks," I said. He smiled back at me. "No problem," he said.

"Oh, what's your name?" I asked.

"Hajime Iwaizumi," he replied. "You?"

I gave him my name as we headed down to the front office to get my new schedule. After that we became friends and he showed me the way around the school.

I wasn't quite sure how to end this, but I hope it was okay.

Let me know if you want a part 2. Although I'm sure I'll make one anyway!

Once again, thanks for reading!! Stay safe and healthy!