V

Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping

"I don't have any clothes," Yoongi announced a week after the Build-a-Bear's fiasco, that had alerted every other center in the chain of stores.

Naturally, Hoseok was a little petty about this situation.

Only Jungkook paid any attention to his complaint; if a withering look could be counted as attention.

"Excuse me?" He said, snapping his fingers before Hoseok, who was pretending to read a newspaper (which was upside down).

Lips pursed, Hoseok rested the newspaper on the table and looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Me. No clothes. Must shop."

"I do not speak Matilda."

Okay, he was pretty petty. And with that wonderfully subtle hint at Maits' short story that starred Hoseok, Yoongi found himself get just a teeny-bit miffed.

"You know damn well that Matilda's language skills are better than Jungkook. What are you giving me the cold shoulder for?"

"Hey!" Jungkook protested.

"Do you have anything better to do?" Yoongi asked, shooting him a look that his manager was familiar with.

"No, sir," saying so, Jungkook scurried out of the room like the rat he was.

"Well?" Yoongi's persistence won because in the next moment, Hoseok said:

"I'm just annoyed that I missed scoring another big theft. And the reason behind that was because I couldn't handle my crush's lame pick-up line."

"Lame? Excuse me, that was spot-on original," protested Yoongi.

"Originals don't exactly have to be the best out there," Hoseok reasoned.

"Makes sense," Yoongi admitted, his shoulders sagging.

"Wait, am I your crush?"

Hoseok opened and closed his mouth several times, his tanned skin coloring, its shade impeccably like that of sour peaches.

Yoongi hid a smile and put a finger on his pretty lips.

"Nevermind, I don't need an answer to that. So, I assume we'll go shopping this evening?"

Hoseok nodded dumbly.

"Okay. See you then!" Yoongi said and skipped back upstairs.

Hoseok touched his lips, blinking as a fly had made its royal way into one of his eyes.

"What the fuck."

*

Hoseok rested his ass on one of the reclining couches in the expensive lingerie store they had walked into. His fingers drummed the soft, plushy material of his seat as he waited for Yoongi to reveal his first set of underwear.

And when he did, it was (unsurprisingly) a lacy red number with a matching top.

Paying no heed to a gobsmacked Hoseok, Yoongi strutted towards the nearest mirror (even though the changing room had one), jutted his thigh out in a pose that would leave Angelina Jolie viridescent with envy.

After observing himself for about twenty-nine seconds, Yoongi finally turned to Hoseok, who looked like bottled strawberry jam.

"Well?"

"Y-you wear this kind of stuff?" Hoseok managed to hiccup.

"Not really. But it's not a bad idea to call for a, uh, ring of change."

"Mhm," Hoseok bobbed his head, eyes wide as he was unable tear his eyes away from the sight (which you may feel free to imagine because someone felt lazy, much like the original plot).

Yoongi stared at him for a while before hiding himself behind the black curtains of the changing room and trying out, in chronological order, white stockings with a matching garter belt, an ocean-blue nipple bra with a matching undergarment, a violently orange corset-like piece of lingerie and many more.

Hoseok, for lack of better terminology, looked like several bottles of strawberry jam.

"Which one's your favourite so far, hm?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know - pick something you liked the best, I suppose. You'll look good in anything to me," Hoseok said, refusing to meet eyes with him.

"Really?" Yoongi deadpanned. "Even in a garbage bag?"

Hoseok visibly calmed down at the return of the more snarky version of Yoongi; at least, the one he was used to.

"Yes," he said, smiling at one of the ceiling lights.

Yoongi remained silent for the next minute. Then, he proceeded to grab a few pairs of boxers on a stand nearest to him, checked their size and dumped them into the shopping basket. Hearing the clattering of boxes, Hoseok turned his gaze back to earth. Puzzled, he asked:

"Aren't you going to buy any of those other things you tried on?"

"Nah, I liked neither."

*

The actual shopping took less than five minutes.